RPGM Completed Ordeal of Princess Eris [v1.01] [Asakiyumemishi/Kagura Games]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
Did you play through the game once or twice? A little under half the sex scenes are mutually exclusive. You have to choose who you rescue and who you get the fail scenes for.
I found the sex scenes to be pretty good, but unfortunately limited in number.
Yeah I did. That's mainly my problem. I'm more of a fan of lesbian content, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the game. I mainly found the scenes to be to little. I would of loved there to have been more.

Personally like I said I would have loved the dream sequence one to have special self-cest scenes because older meets younger. Instead you get to fight them. That's kind of boring if you ask me.

The story was interesting though.

Reactions: anime66 and Tiasung

OakWhoYell

Nov 28, 2018
Well, "proper" (with many times of loosing, lol) walkthtough is done. Can't say I like this game. Looks like it might be better in so many ways. Prostitution, sex scenes with random NPCs, town events, strange location maps, strangely placed chests, strangely tough bosses... characters, at last (except Marguerite and funny situation of Dietlinde's ghost posession). I have a feeling that everything could be better. So overall, a waste of time, imo. Gonna try a virgin killer machine route, though. Probably there will be more content.

Who think that bosses are too hard to beat, try 0.63 version of this editor. https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/ Just open a save file, set EXP (there's only one EXP line, opposed to 0.65 version) 999999 or so and then win any fight. Worked for me (earlier in this thread someone posted a save file with opened gallery AND new game+ that gives you pretty decent weapon and armor from the start, I used this option too).

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
Loved the game, but feels to short. Needed to be two or three times longer.
I wouldn't say I loved it, more like I like it. But yeah it is way too short.

Kinda off topic but does anybody know what content Ideology in Friction will have as well as what content Demon Queen Melissa will have. These are the two I think I'm most looking forward too. Mostly because it seems they'll have some rather good content in them.

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
To the right there are two rooms, look for a maid in a black dress in both rooms. Then head to the room to the left, and exit the door again.

I got annoyed with this puzzle and didn't notice the maid in the black dress. So I decided to kill them all. I stumbled across her by accident.

Well and the ability that when naked you can have sex with either male or female. That's pretty unqiue as most games only have the males while the females just scorn the mc.

I've heard some standard RPGMaker music in it as well.

But yeah the weapon skill system sucks. I felt that compared to their other games this was the weakest one. Hopefully the next one is better. I think that one is Ideology in Friction. Still hope for some lesbian scenes though. I do get tired of the mind break (Let's be honest for me corruption is more like the oni one from ONEONE1 Games [I think they made that one], where you become the villain and screw over the regular antagonist I know that's not the definition but still.)
not true ... the damage grow in time and when you are at 80-100 weapon skill, you deliver 2000-3000 (maybe more depending on attributes) damage in one hit; some arts like that with 4 blow from the hammer its really devastating

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
There's different scenes for characters depending on if you save/help them or fail. You need to help them to have them join as party members, but im not sure on all the specifics as I never did a 100% completion of the game.

Some of the scenes won't happen untill some time after you fail/succeed to help them as well.

No idea if virgin/not virgin has different endings.
yes, there are! (and you have a dress bonus) but sex are only for ending and make money, not a real impact in game; i have the feeling that the initial design of the game was much larger, but the release has a lot of unimplented stuff

Reactions: Tiasung and anime66

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
I don't know what to do with boulder blocking the cave. Also I don't know how to enter the Devil Ruin's locked door which says my adventure has nothing to do with it. :<
the boulder.... when you eliminate the four generals, if you visit the village again, a new event! but, altrough marked as event, nothing happend! bug???? i've tried coming with various team maybe.... but still stuck!

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
Well, "proper" (with many times of loosing, lol) walkthtough is done. Can't say I like this game. Looks like it might be better in so many ways. Prostitution, sex scenes with random NPCs, town events, strange location maps, strangely placed chests, strangely tough bosses... characters, at last (except Marguerite and funny situation of Dietlinde's ghost posession). I have a feeling that everything could be better. So overall, a waste of time, imo. Gonna try a virgin killer machine route, though. Probably there will be more content.

Who think that bosses are too hard to beat, try 0.63 version of this editor. https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/ Just open a save file, set EXP (there's only one EXP line, opposed to 0.65 version) 999999 or so and then win any fight. Worked for me (earlier in this thread someone posted a save file with opened gallery AND new game+ that gives you pretty decent weapon and armor from the start, I used this option too).
Just a note for those that alter the EXP. It apparently applies to the Sex Stats too. I set it to 999999 and all those sex stats became 51ish after the battle with a Sex Resist of 100.
If you don't care then it's no problem but if you're after a different ending and want powerful characters then load a file before the final boss, use it to level their stats high and THEN beat it and make a New Game+.

Last edited:

Braze

Nov 24, 2018
Hey fellas does anyone know how to reopen the bar?? It always says temporary closed.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone have save files with all the endings or at least some of them? I got the ending where Eris escapes with the maid and...to say the least, it was not satisfying whatsoever. I was screaming "WTF I DON'T WANT THIS" the whole time xD

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Does anyone have save files with all the endings or at least some of them? I got the ending where Eris escapes with the maid and...to say the least, it was not satisfying whatsoever. I was screaming "WTF I DON'T WANT THIS" the whole time xD
These is a save full gallery in page #1.

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
I've gotten three endings. One where she gets Bad Ending, one pregnant ending and one good ending which ends with her talking with the maid.

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
I've gotten three endings. One where she gets Bad Ending, one pregnant ending and one good ending which ends with her talking with the maid.
four.....that with talking has 2 variants depending on stat - virgin/ non virgin or experienced; not sure, but it seems that level of corruption can modify end
but i keep my opinion that sex has no impact in that game; the delay for do that modify your normal advancement;
all girls can be recruited in one game if you know in what order and you can become terminator in the first game; (with no chating!)
i just wait for some "fine tuning" a kind heart to give a link to that "decent walktrough"

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
four.....that with talking has 2 variants depending on stat - virgin/ non virgin or experienced; not sure, but it seems that level of corruption can modify end
but i keep my opinion that sex has no impact in that game; the delay for do that modify your normal advancement;
all girls can be recruited in one game if you know in what order and you can become terminator in the first game; (with no chating!)
i just wait for some "fine tuning" a kind heart to give a link to that "decent walktrough"
sry... i mean " no cheating"

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes