Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Let the competion begin!!!!:eazyHype::eazyHype:

Nice ass btw.

And these legs... very good.:FeelsGoodMan:

Last edited:
U

User_32285

I am having a hard time with the start of this episode, I liked day 1, but I realy don't enjoy being Daniel's bitch.

Being fucked over on the room, then have your smartphone destroyed by him and being forced to buy his groceries.

Is this gonna continue? I am not really looking for a Masochism Trainer.

//edit//
After playing some more and seeing MC being treated as a human doormat, a bad feeling continued growing inside me, which reached conclusion after skype with sister ( asshole roommate will probably take your sister ).

On the other hand I am still playing so maybe I am little bit masochist ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rythan25

GinNew

Aug 29, 2017
What see next? Hehe just wondering if he will use the steroids from Daniel with the combination of the pills.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I am having a hard time with the start of this episode, I liked day 1, but I realy don't enjoy being Daniel's bitch.

Being fucked over on the room, then have your smartphone destroyed by him and being forced to buy his groceries.

Is this gonna continue? I am not really looking for a Masochism Trainer.

//edit//
After playing some more and seeing MC being treated as a human doormat, a bad feeling continued growing inside me, which reached conclusion after skype with sister ( asshole roommate will probably take your sister ).

On the other hand I am still playing so maybe I am little bit masochist ;)
Still playing ? :) Don't worry in next version 0.3 will be some bigger changes about Daniel. :)

And about Daniel he is just a stupid dickhead... nothing more :) Nick's sister definitelly is not stupid to do things with guy like him :)

U

User_32285

Still playing ? :) Don't worry in next version 0.3 will be some bigger changes about Daniel. :)

And about Daniel he is just a stupid dickhead... nothing more :) Nick's sister definitelly is not stupid to do things with guy like him :)
Just finished it, I guess that says enough. Looking forward to the next part :closedeyesmile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Joraell

Cread

Nov 18, 2017
Dose this game need a walkthrough or can you play it with out one I am asking before I download it

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Hi there is another preview from version 0.3 (Megan changing dress). And because christmas slowly coming. I has one present and competition for you. Version 0.3 will be avaiable for all 5+ patreons in day of release. And now that competition. I was bought new Intel processor and get 2 games with it. It is Total war: Warhammer 2 and Assasins Creed: Origins. I will hide that gameKeys into proper release of my game (version 0.3 NOT BETA). And who will find them first, can activate them and will receive that games.
Release of BETA will be about two weeks. (without that keys).

View attachment 44618
I haven't caught up yet but what happened after Ordinary day 98B?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
why every better looking game made with RPGM? ruining everything ahhhhhhh!!!!
Did you try it? I don't thing that RPGM ruin something there. It is just a engine. Bad games makes bad developers not engines.

And it is really stupid just saying. Oh god that game sux because it was made in RPGM.

If you try it. I will really like to hear your thought about that game.

Last edited:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I really like the game ordinary day 1, and I have a feeling this maybe even better than od 1, but the problem is that I hate to see those minion looking creatures running allover same looking houses and streets which are common in RPGM games
If you like OD1. Just give it a try and you will see. :)

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
There on F95 you can download OD1 1.0 and after this OD2 Prequel. and you will know what happened :).
Thanks. Great to see you're continuing with the game and interracting with the supporters for feedbacks :)

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Last pic is great it looks like she is a 'natural girl' with bushy hair under her armpits haha

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes