VN RPGM Abandoned Ordinary Day 2 [v0.45F] [Joraell]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
0.3 Version is almost done. Game at version 0.3 contains about 2400 rendered frames. And about 1:30 hour of gameplay.
As I mentioned before you can with that version win 2 AAA games ( Assasins creed: Origins and Total war: Warhammer2) 0.3 Version will be avaiable for all 5+ patreons.

Reactions: GinNew

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Betaversion of 0.3 Is today relesed. Visit my patreon for download. Regular version will be released 21. december for all 5+ patreons with christmas present mentioned at post before. After 0.3 there will be version 0.35 in shorter time.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hi, all there. Version 0.3 is out.

New feature: You can skip playing scenes or animations by hit Esc or X during them. Game in ver 0.3 contain:
  • 2400 rendered frames.
  • Gameplay lenght is about 1 hour 20 minutes.
  • Longest animation has 30 seconds and has 440 frames on one shot.
  • Game contains 10 female characters. So you can pick your favorite.
Don't forget on Christmas event, when you can win two AAA games. Have a great fun with game and luck with finding the keys.

Next version will be 0.35 and be released in shorter time.

Reactions: GinNew and elmandor

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
New year's gift and news about the future of this project.

Hello all. I decided to give my latest version of the game (0.3) for free release. Before you download it, please read the short text below.
I just want to say what will happen for future of this project. Because I'm no longer the 20-something year old guy with an unlimited amount of time and my free time is getting shorter and shorter. I will need to make some changes.

Over the last 5 months, here on patreon, I kept losing patreons, month by month, and new ones didn't come. I don't know If I'm doing something wrong, and if I am, nobody has mentioned it to me. So my decision is: I am giving this project two months of work. I will be working on new updates, and then after that I will make a final decision depending on my actual situation and if the project is bringing backers. My goal was always get about 100 patreons. The most I had was 80, now it's 41 (really sad). I want to say a Big thanks to you guys continuing to support me for a long time. You guys are one of the reasons why I was doing this game so long. I would also like for past supporters to play the recent update, and give me their thoughts and mainly what made them leave and what I can be doing to improve.

So here is actual up to date version of Ordinary day 2 for everybody. Enjoy it! And If you have something to say about game or anything else, let me know through a message or comment.

Preview of future versions you can see at main post of this thread.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
New year's gift and news about the future of this project.

Hello all. I decided to give my latest version of the game (0.3) for free release. Before you download it, please read the short text below.
I just want to say what will happen for future of this project. Because I'm no longer the 20-something year old guy with an unlimited amount of time and my free time is getting shorter and shorter. I will need to make some changes.

Over the last 5 months, here on patreon, I kept losing patreons, month by month, and new ones didn't come. I don't know If I'm doing something wrong, and if I am, nobody has mentioned it to me. So my decision is: I am giving this project two months of work. I will be working on new updates, and then after that I will make a final decision depending on my actual situation and if the project is bringing backers. My goal was always get about 100 patreons. The most I had was 80, now it's 41 (really sad). I want to say a Big thanks to you guys continuing to support me for a long time. You guys are one of the reasons why I was doing this game so long. I would also like for past supporters to play the recent update, and give me their thoughts and mainly what made them leave and what I can be doing to improve.

So here is actual up to date version of Ordinary day 2 for everybody. Enjoy it! And If you have something to say about game or anything else, let me know through a message or comment.

Preview of future versions you can see at main post of this thread.
Thanks for the game. I've never played this game before. I'll share my findings with you to help you gain more patrons. You might wanna ask your patrons what they think about the development of the game. Maybe they can help you to figure out why so many patrons left.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the game. I've never played this game before. I'll share my findings with you to help you gain more patrons. You might wanna ask your patrons what they think about the development of the game. Maybe they can help you to figure out why so many patrons left.
Thanks, mate. I was akying, but ... You know only few is communicative :).

Reactions: Led

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Just downloading the game so have not played yet. Is there a Walk-through? Do we need one?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Just downloading the game so have not played yet. Is there a Walk-through? Do we need one?
Hi, I think you don't need any, game has straight lines with decisions what to do. But you will pass the game with good oneas and bad ones too. Nothing like " You choosed bad options" GAMe over :D

Reactions: Reese286

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
Think I found a bug,when you hit esc it asks if you want to skip the scene even when you are not in one. Makes it hard to save and other menu items.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Think I found a bug,when you hit esc it asks if you want to skip the scene even when you are not in one. Makes it hard to save and other menu items.
And are you really out of the scene ? Wich part of game it is ? Or do you has savefile? SKPing feature was added at last update. So possible bugs can be find there.

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
well I am assuming if I am walking around I am out of a scene. Do the scenes continue outside the CGs? Skipping scnes are usually for skipping CGs not while walking around.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
well I am assuming if I am walking around I am out of a scene. Do the scenes continue outside the CGs? Skipping scnes are usually for skipping CGs not while walking around.
Sure. Maybe there is bug. As I said do you has save? And if you choose yes at that skipp what happened ?

Grozar

Mar 6, 2017
Over the last 5 months, here on patreon, I kept losing patreons, month by month, and new ones didn't come. I don't know If I'm doing something wrong, and if I am, nobody has mentioned it to me.
Maybe because it use rpg marker engine, you know a lot of people dont like clicking&walking character around anymore especially when there are a lot of renpy game out there.

Reactions: 49khna

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
New Info, it only happens after a CG scene.And If I skip that CG scene the problem does not happen.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
New Info, it only happens after a CG scene.And If I skip that CG scene the problem does not happen.
Yes problem was in that scene. Already repaired. I will reupload it on mega after while.

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes