VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ordinary Journey [v0.3] [Ordinary Games]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well, that was something... Not sure what... It didn't really draw me in though.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Thanks for the thread!

Answering some of the questions, the initial idea was to made it avoidable. But, i don't have a very strong render machine, and i'am trying to focus on quality instead of quantity, so it would take a lot of time to make all the diferent paths, and this would make each update even shorter. What i'am going to do is to make the girls react differently to you acording to your decisions.

By the way, english is not my first language, so if you guys have any sort of correction you can sent it private to me.
Or the script could be easily fixed if I know where to look for it.

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
theres alot of stuff like unnatural arm positioning, lot of clipping, Punctuation, capitalisation the three primarys are very orange peely skin.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey I know the MC can be his moms pimp.she is already sucking in dark alleys :cool:
P.S. Some of the facial expressions actually scared me.:oops:

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
i mean models are mostly nice, but totally oversexed (but thats the norm here anyway)

the demo, well was really demo, 5 min of playtime

story seems to be standard thing

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Not gonna lie.. kinda to early for the Patreon thing. I would have gone for either more content or a 1st update before asking.. The renders are decent.. some might find the overblown aspects a bit.. much? But not a killer.. some like it that way. I would have strived for perhaps a bit less :) English might not be the first language but I've read far worse.. and there are people to help you with that. Say 1 thumbs up and really just looking for more content before serious judging. BUT I can say that the content you have provided leads me to tell you.. Keep plugging away and good luck.. it's really not that far off.

Reactions: Yoshisk

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Thanks for the thread!

Answering some of the questions, the initial idea was to made it avoidable. But, i don't have a very strong render machine, and i'am trying to focus on quality instead of quantity, so it would take a lot of time to make all the diferent paths, and this would make each update even shorter. What i'am going to do is to make the girls react differently to you acording to your decisions.

By the way, english is not my first language, so if you guys have any sort of correction you can sent it private to me.
first of all if you are the dev you should ask the mods to give you the dev tag.

Second & more important. Good job! great renders & keep the ntr unavoidable!

derede

Jan 10, 2018
I just played the game and look at the thread little bit. I don't know if dev in the thread or not but I will write I think.
-Its okay if people don't like the body type you prefer to choose or create for your characters.
-Its okay if you want to create your story to way you like.
-I know its hard to digest negative comments but don't let them discourage you. I am way too sure that people who write "lol nope for me for x reason" will be first ones to download this game when there are more content.
-If this is something you want to create, go for it. If you want to take feedback, its great too. Everyone starts somewhere and you can't never please everyone.

Congratulations on your first game and I wish you the best of luck.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes