VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ordinary Journey [v0.3] [Ordinary Games]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
By reading the description I can't discern any story at all, and I'm afraid the dev doesn't either and it'll just be a bunch of random, nonsensical interracial sex encounters with a total cuck MC; therefore no room for incest.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the renders seem ok and the eyes definitely draw my attention not sure if thats good or not yet but they're the first thing i notice. aside from that i dont care if NTR is in a game but if it's unavoidable i dont see a reason to download. but again the renders are pretty nice. good luck to you dev.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
the render quality is top notch (y) But you should morph those clothes to adapt them to that bustery... Unless you like it that way.

Reactions: EthanHunt95

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I thought the question mark at the end of the three letter word could be a good and logical way to tag as one where you get to decide about it, but then I (played) clicked through the game and there came token black guy, bimbo cum slut with a full cuck MC. The story, if there is one at all, is hidden really deep, the only good point about it is the render quality. Guess the word ordinary means the overall direction.

Jan 8, 2018
Renders are good, scenes are a bit disjointed and don't seem to follow anything. Still the mom looked super hot in that blowjob scene!

And please dev create the game that YOU want to make not the game that whiners want you to make.
Looking forward to further updates.

Reactions: rance_zero

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
If there was ever a thread in dire need of moderation this would be it, you'd think that people are forced to play this with the way that they are whining about NTR.

Back to the game though, it definitely needs a bimbo tag in there, the renders are of good quality at least which shows that the Dev actually gives a damn about his game, and although this kind of artstyle is not for everyone, I'd take it any day of the week over the default, store bought, low effort junk that plagues this website.

Other than that, the english is all over the place, the story is your usual nonsense and the characters eyes have a weird look, and not in a good way, all that being said the game is way too short to give any definitive score.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Love the art style, looks very cartoony with the color scheme and shading on top of the regular models.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Thanks for the thread!

Answering some of the questions, the initial idea was to made it avoidable. But, i don't have a very strong render machine, and i'am trying to focus on quality instead of quantity, so it would take a lot of time to make all the diferent paths, and this would make each update even shorter. What i'am going to do is to make the girls react differently to you acording to your decisions.

By the way, english is not my first language, so if you guys have any sort of correction you can sent it private to me.
So assuming you're the dev, your response isn't completely clear on the 'is ntr avoidable' question. I get that you don't want to have totally different paths like say 'The Spellbook', but the sentence about the girls reacting differently to you based on your decisions sounds like if you don't treat them like crap, they won't cheat on you. So, is the ntr based on your choices and thus avoidable or is it in there regardless of the player's choices? I'm confused.

Reactions: HansDampf788
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes