• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ordinary Journey [v0.3] [Ordinary Games]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
So much sluts, promises to be an interesting adventure, I hope that there will be some harem option. Good job :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Guardra

May 29, 2018
damn just found out my post on here was deleted........what did i say that was wrong i know i didnt bash this VN

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Unavoidable ntr with the promise that later you'll get an option to chose? Sorry but that's a really bad idea.. either make it all avoidable or go full ntr,and i agree with others if on one path the Li gives it to others like free candy in the other paths it should be the same,who tf would wanna work his ass off to get a kiss or something similar while others take her without an effort,thats bad writing over there buddy!Its called character consistency make her behave the same on al paths or take a page from Culture Shock and see how that goes :LOL:

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
Why is there a "?" at the end of NTR, Is NTR avoidable or not ?
just be clear about it in the genre and no body is going to bitch about it.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok ... this is a collection of renders and not a game ...

1-3 screens, transition (x hours/days later/later at night)

The render quality is great and I am in for bimbos, but then some girls look even alien or in some scenes.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

In that gas station .. your "choice" just skips to the next "chapter" ... there is no content when she says no to that dude and tells him she can fix it herself ...

And there are tons of typos ... and there is not that much text in this "game" ... it is more a collection of titled pictures.

All choices dont matter at all, they change nothing.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Ordinary journey" version "0.2".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Ordinary journey" versione "0.2".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
I feel like it's stupid to make game with unavoidable NTR that's gonna be avoidable later on. Because people who don't like NTR won't play the game to begin with, even though later on it'll be avoidable and people who like NTR will always choose the NTR path (right?). So I think that you'll essentially waste your time doing the avoidable path. You should either go avoidable NTR from the beginning or just straight up unavoidable.

Last edited:

Yoshisk

May 2, 2017
I'm the developer of the game, in no moment i "lied" about what kind of game this would be, that's the reason i had put that scene of Andrea and Jamal in the version 0.1, together with the "NTR" tag, God i even described she as a slut.

I do think is incredible that people that are not even playing it are having so many angry reactions. The worst thing that people could feel would be feeling nothing. As far as i know, everyone can create anything they want and there are no rules in storytelling.

About why i'm creating more than one path, i like the feeling that you actually could lost something, otherwise i would had made a comic.

If you don't like it don't play it. One decision i made here many times before.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I'm the developer of the game, in no moment i "lied" about what kind of game this would be, that's the reason i had put that scene of Andrea and Jamal in the version 0.1, together with the "NTR" tag, God i even described she as a slut.

I do think is incredible that people that are not even playing it are having so many angry reactions. The worst thing that people could feel would be feeling nothing. As far as i know, everyone can create anything they want and there are no rules in storytelling.

About why i'm creating more than one path, i like the feeling that you actually could lost something, otherwise i would had made a comic.

Good luck with your game,with that attitude you're gonna need it :LOL: ,here's a little tip (take it or leave it) if you wanna move up the ladder as a dev you might wanna consider taking in consideration any kind of criticism be it good or bad,it will help you grow or dont and do everything you wanna do,like you said everyone is free to create any kind of game they want ;)

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019

Don't sweat it Yoshisk...you can't please everyone. Some people like steak and some people do not. Just do what you want and let the chips fall where they may. If someone doesn't like your game, who gives a shit? I certainly can appreciate your effort and there are many others who do as well. Keep up the good work!

Yoshisk

May 2, 2017
Good luck with your game,with that attitude you're gonna need it :LOL: ,here's a little tip (take it or leave it) if you wanna move up the ladder as a dev you might wanna consider taking in consideration any kind of criticism be it good or bad,it will help you grow or dont and do everything you wanna do,like you said everyone is free to create any kind of game they want ;)
I do take criticism, and i'm actually try to improve on some i've seen here, just not hate. Tell me, why chould i change all the story i have planned because some of the people don't like the gender?

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019

This where your words:
Answering some of the questions, the initial idea was to made it avoidable. But, i don't have a very strong render machine, and i'am trying to focus on quality instead of quantity, so it would take a lot of time to make all the diferent paths, and this would make each update even shorter. What i'am going to do is to make the girls react differently to you acording to your decisions.
Now you go and say that the Jamal and Andrea things needs to happen because it's "core" of your game, but the only reasons you didn't make it avoidable, according to your words, it's because you don't have a strong render machine, so how can it be "core" if you were planning to make it avoidable? Again, that are your words, now don't try to come and say you did it all good because that isn't the case.

To why you create more than one path, well to love the feeling of losing something, you have to have a chance to actually get that something, if you can't get it (Andrea) before others (Jamal) you can't feel that "lost something feeling".

Besides what you don't want to understand is, that making something avoidable but later on in the game, would limite your player base. Not a single person would want to play the game if they don't like NTR/Voyeur/Sharing, because you made the NTR with Andrea unavoidable. So the only people that would be playing your game later on, would be the NTR lovers so they would choose the NTR path, making your other paths useless. For different paths to work, all the scenes should be avoidable until you choose the path, if you make the NTR unavoidable but says that later on it would be avoidable, it doesn't work, no one that don't like NTR would want "sloppy seconds" so unless you are making those paths just for you, I doubt many would actually play them, since your audience by that point would be NTR lovers, they would choose the NTR path, it isn't that hard to understand.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017

People around here act like every game is supposed to be made for them. If they dislike something, they take it personally instead of just moving on. keep up your work, really enjoying it so far!

Reactions: VOYEUR and Yoshisk

Yoshisk

May 2, 2017
This where your words:

Now you go and say that the Jamal and Andrea things needs to happen because it's "core" of your game, but the only reasons you didn't make it avoidable, according to your words, it's because you don't have a strong render machine, so how can it be "core" if you were planning to make it avoidable? Again, that are your words, now don't try to come and say you did it all good because that isn't the case.

To why you create more than one path, well to love the feeling of losing something, you have to have a chance to actually get that something, if you can't get it (Andrea) before others (Jamal) you can't feel that "lost something feeling".

Besides what you don't want to understand is, that making something avoidable but later on in the game, would limite your player base. Not a single person would want to play the game if they don't like NTR/Voyeur/Sharing, because you made the NTR with Andrea unavoidable. So the only people that would be playing your game later on, would be the NTR lovers so they would choose the NTR path, making your other paths useless. For different paths to work, all the scenes should be avoidable until you choose the path, if you make the NTR unavoidable but says that later on it would be avoidable, it doesn't work, no one that don't like NTR would want "sloppy seconds" so unless you are making those paths just for you, I doubt many would actually play them, since your audience by that point would be NTR lovers, they would choose the NTR path, it isn't that hard to understand.
Yes, i said that, and that was the plan before i have any sort of story.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I do take criticism, and i'm actually try to improve on some i've seen here, just not hate. Tell me, why chould i change all the story i have planned because some of the people don't like the gender?
Nobody told you to change the story and your game,some have pointed out that making the first scenes with unavoidable ntr just so later you give the player a choice in the matter is a waste of your time and it doesnt go well with the players either,also if on one path the Andrea chick is a slut she should be on all of them,you honestly believe that someone is willing to ''take his time'' with a slut when others can fuck her right off the bat? A bit more attention in the writing of the characters and a little bit of listening could go a long way...but if you choose to only see the bad things in what people are saying and commenting about your game well i have some bad news for you...

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes