• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ordinary Journey [v0.3] [Ordinary Games]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
No no no, that's not what he meant, he said when posting the update in patreon, that the NTR with Andrea will be unavoidable at the begining but later on you could choose to share her or not and that the unavoidable NTR was at the start because it is a "core" point of his game.

But he also said when posting this game the first time, that the original idea was to make all the NTR avoidable, but because he didn't have a powerful enought pc, he would have to make more work thus making the updates shorter.

English isn't my first language also, but that doesn't mean I can't express myself, he could find help to express himself right. The problem is that he says one thing, then do other, then people complaint, he gets mad and blame the problems in people not liking one kink. Then he try to fix it in the second update, saying there have been missunderstanding and that the NTR would be avoidable, but in the next line he said that it won't be full avoidable, because it's a core point, thus making people confused.

Then people said that making more than one path, with NTR and not NTR is pointless if you make the NTR unavoidable at the begining, and he blames again his "future" player base, instead of seeing if something that was said could help him and his game. Again not a problem of the language.
The communication problem I mentioned earlier is that he probably doesn't see the alley blowjob as NTR in the strict sense of the word and seemed to have some problems in explaining this to the audience

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
The communication problem I mentioned earlier is that he probably doesn't see the alley blowjob as NTR in the strict sense of the word and seemed to have some problems in explaining this to the audience
Again, it isn't that, he sees that as NTR, he said that the NTR alley scene and other future scenes with Jamal and Andrea are a core point of his game that he won't change, but that there will be avoidable NTR later on. He doesn't seem to understand that by that point only NTR fans would be playing the game, since NTR is forced no matter what, instead he try to blame it on the players, saying he answer to things when he didn't, ignoring the post, getting mad, etc.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
This must be a joke...
You say NTR is unavoidable at first and kinda avoidable at the late game ahahahah
What can i do with a whore to jump every dick she saw ? what can you do with whore like that ? some romance dinner ? romance kissing ? SORRY BUT I DON'T WANT TO LICK SOMEONE ELSE'S CUM FROM MY LI.
You say i can't change the first NTR scene because my computer is slow and after 1 or 2 day later you say i don't want to change because that scene is a "core" of my story.
So if you got a strong computer you can change your game's "core" but you want us to believe you don't want to change because your computer slow and as an excuse you say "it's the core of my story".
Just say "it's a NTR focused game if it's not your kink don't bother" and you don't need to read and fight against "Non NTR" community.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
This where your words:

Now you go and say that the Jamal and Andrea things needs to happen because it's "core" of your game, but the only reasons you didn't make it avoidable, according to your words, it's because you don't have a strong render machine, so how can it be "core" if you were planning to make it avoidable? Again, that are your words, now don't try to come and say you did it all good because that isn't the case.

To why you create more than one path, well to love the feeling of losing something, you have to have a chance to actually get that something, if you can't get it (Andrea) before others (Jamal) you can't feel that "lost something feeling".

Besides what you don't want to understand is, that making something avoidable but later on in the game, would limite your player base. Not a single person would want to play the game if they don't like NTR/Voyeur/Sharing, because you made the NTR with Andrea unavoidable. So the only people that would be playing your game later on, would be the NTR lovers so they would choose the NTR path, making your other paths useless. For different paths to work, all the scenes should be avoidable until you choose the path, if you make the NTR unavoidable but says that later on it would be avoidable, it doesn't work, no one that don't like NTR would want "sloppy seconds" so unless you are making those paths just for you, I doubt many would actually play them, since your audience by that point would be NTR lovers, they would choose the NTR path, it isn't that hard to understand.
You hit the nail on the head

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
From what I've read in this thread, I've concluded that the Dev does not have the "core" and/or story straight, or understood how paths in games like this works. I'll play the occasional NTR game, but only if done right. This is definitely not one of them by the looks of things. There is no real sense of loss in an NTR without a proper build-up, and avoidable NTR late game is so utterly idiotic, that there should be rewards for such. Where is the point in having non-NTR and NTR split after the fact? Not only does the dev contradict him/her self, but also blames it on H/W issues. It's better to have a longer downtime between patches, where there is quality work done, with more content, than short shitty and rushed mini updates. All I've concluded on the NTR choices here are forced Soft or intentional(chosen) Hard NTR. This is a pass for me. I might check after a while, to see what becomes of this. I remain skeptical until shown otherwise.

Even if this is probably not my cup of bean soup, I'll wish you good luck with your project.:)

inb4tacnuke; This is just an opinion, specifically mine. Every one has one, and just like arseholes, they may stink.

Rituf

May 4, 2017
This is one of the most confusing thread I've ever seen here.
Dude, continue with your vision of making your NTR game, make 3 different paths (?) as you say will only cause more problems in the future.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
So, Mom's a whore (unavoidable) but through your choices you can become one of the dicks she bounces on? Sounds good to me. She's MCs mom, not his girlfriend so she can go get some if she wants.

There's no Romance tag, so I'm not concerned about being cheated on. Her slutiness was well-known from the start, so if you choose to be one of her lovers, you accept that. MC is going to be fuckbuddies with these girls, not a boyfriend.

There's also no Humiliation tag, so I'm assuming she's not degrading MC, calling him pathetic or commenting that his dick is small or some other shit, so there's no issue there. If MC gets together with any LI, it sounds like it's going to be an open relationship kinda deal.

At least that's likely to be one of the three endings.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I won’t give this game any chance until the beginning changes. It doesn’t matter if you avoid NTR later. This avoidable button should be at the very beginning and not later, when part of the NTR has already been displayed. Either it comes right at the beginning or not at all, or it is of no use.

The game developer pisses off potential payers who want a game without NTR. If money is not good, then be without it.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes