• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Ordinary Journey [v0.3] [Ordinary Games]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So assuming you're the dev, your response isn't completely clear on the 'is ntr avoidable' question. I get that you don't want to have totally different paths like say 'The Spellbook', but the sentence about the girls reacting differently to you based on your decisions sounds like if you don't treat them like crap, they won't cheat on you. So, is the ntr based on your choices and thus avoidable or is it in there regardless of the player's choices? I'm confused.
It is unavoidable was mentioned before by another player, but that reaction was removed since was off topic, racist or not concerning the content of the game, while it concerns exactly the content off the game. The mom like character drops down in a dark alley for a BBC slobbering on it. Considering the tag you know enough then to make your own decision to play the game or not.

Last edited:

SacredAlmight

Jan 6, 2020
Very very short but that's to be expected. As for the NTR in the game I wanna know clearly if it's avoidable or not. I don't mind playing a game with NTR content that stuff never pissed me off like most because if the content is avoidable then that means exactly that I can avoid it lol. So again if it's avoidable I'll keep my eye on this game but if it isn't then yeah I won't play it but I'll just wish you look.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Is it NTR if I would never fuck the person? I'm not going to go where everyone else has gone before, I would rather not see it but I understand that is some people's fetish. Overall the demo is too short and there is no sex except from voyeurism so I am not really impressed. The renders are scary looking and there isn't anything to do.

Anyway, since the NTR is not avoidable and the focus seems to be on the mom getting used by everyone I am not seeing anything in this game to excite me. As I said, not my fetish.

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
Translation needs a lot of work, scenes and models are nice, game is pretty good for a first release

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018

Here's the release of the version 0.2 of Ordinary Journey!
I think a lot of things got missunsterstood on the release of the first version.
And a huge part of that was because of my incapicity of explain.
The game will have diferent endings, at least 3. And your choices are going to have consequences.
Of course that the most important ones will happen on the latest builds, it would be impossible to start very different paths from the beginning, because of the number of renders it would require.
This means that not choosing the "NTR" paths will not allow you to see all of the renders/scenes, but it does't make it the canon one.
All of the "sexual interactions" of the female characters with other male characters will be choosable, EXCEPT some's with Andrea and Jamal, because it's part of the core story i have planed, and no, i'm not changing that to become more popular, as it would make it a diferrent game. and of course some other characters with husbands/boyfriends.
Once you start a relationship with Andrea, and not just playing arround, you will be able to choose to share her or not.
Anyway, sorry for the incovenient. Good playthrough!

Changelog:
8 new scenes
111 new renders, 44 more compared to v 0.1.
3 new characters.
Maya new skin and hair style, better on close ups.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

I think a lot of things got missunsterstood on the release of the first version.
The game will have diferent endings, at least 3. And your choices are going to have consequences.
Of course that the most important ones will happen on the latest builds, it would be impossible to start very different paths from the beginning, because of the number of renders it would require.
This means that not choosing the "NTR" paths will not allow you to see all of the renders/scenes, but it does't make it the canon one.
All of the "sexual interactions" of the female characters with other male characters will be choosable, EXCEPT some's with Andrea and Jamal, because it's part of the core story i have planed, and no, i'm not changing that to become more popular, as it would make it a diferrent game. and of course some other characters with husbands/boyfriends.
Once you start a relationship with Andrea, and not just playing arround, you will be able to choose to share her or not.

Changelog:
8 new scenes
3 new characters.

Locked behind a paywall, do you have the actual links?

Reactions: Vmr15

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Models and renders seems great, shame for the unavoidable ntr though
I'll avoid this one but good luck to the dev nonetheless

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020

Changelog:
8 new scenes
3 new characters.
Maybe it's because of the language barrier or something, but to me this post of the dev is kind of pointless. I mean the game is a NTR focused game, what's the point of saying it will have 3 different endings, if the people who are playing it will see the NTR one, since that's the focus of the game. Maybe some of those players would see the other endings. Saying that sexual interactions would be "choosable", but then saying that they won't is kind of meh, what's the point for that?

People that don't like NTR, like me, won't play the game, since the NTR is forced no matter what, so why offering a future option with some girls if all the people playing at that point would choose the NTR option, it's pointless tbh.

I don't think the dev understand how this works, either you have options for all the relationships and make all the content avoidable, or don't, if you try to say you have the content avoidable but later on, it doesn't really work. Who will want to pursuit a relationship with Andrea later on? The NTR players won't want to pursuit a relationship with her, they will want to keep seeing her with other guys and if by that point in a long time, there is someone who doesn't like NTR still playing the game, why would he/they pursuit that girl who loves black dicks? Like I said, it's kind of pointless. IMHO

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
why would he/they pursuit that girl who loves black dicks? Like I said, it's kind of pointless.
She can love lil green martian dick or Sasquatch's man meat for all I care ... problem here is not the color of the dick, it's the bimbo IMO. She too easy to corrupt, fuck and dump ... and now the ho is jobless with a family to support all by herself. Wonder what could go wrong from here on, right ??;)

I agree with u on the NTR or non NTR infamous shit ... the dev should stick to just one. He wanna make the game NTR focused, he should do it for the NTR fans. But please stop the 50-50 content bullshit. That's 8-9/10 certain way your game will get abandoned bcz of lack of funding. Let's take kirsESS for example ... his main kinks are cuckolding, humiliation, piece of shit mom's humiliating their sons for fun. Dude comes clean with what he does and players decide if they want to support him or not. But he don't throw any unannounced surprises at his fans. They get their money's worth. Other dev should do the same !! Some start with the usual "boring" vanilla shit and bang NTR, bitch !! to attract more people. But it's the exact opposite.

Not many potential supporters will buy the "50 - 50 content" bullshit. It was promised before and the result was always the same ... NTR bois make the Love Interests their fuck sluts and cumdumps with little to no effort or with hilarious methods and the mc must kiss they asses with compliments and shit like that to get some sloppy mediocre sex scenes where the bitches fake they orgasm. It's fact. Plus, players lose interest in the ladies if they like the rough fuck treatment, nobody wanna romance sluts like that, right ??:whistle: Hence the budgeting problems many ntr focused/surprise/forced NTR games have.

It's your game @Ordinary Games, stick to your vision and see how it goes. Take into consideration your pc's specs and make it worth the effort. There's no point in starting to develop a project and then abandon it. You do that shit for your fans ... can't please everybody !!

magus448

May 22, 2018
I doubt any non-ntr players would want Andrea after she's been with someone else during the course of the game and before we choose to share her or not. Unless we relegate her to just a sexfriend rather than a main LI.

Liking ntr or not aside, if she's easy enough blow a random guy in the alley, MC shouldn't have to wait to long either. That annoys me in other games.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes