Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I agree with you, but just want to point out, it's low/no class to disappear at a close friend/relations birthday to get some strange. That's firmly in, or at the very least on the verge of sex addiction type behaviour.

Getting that waiter's number and hooking up after the birthday dinner is over? Fine. It's the weird overlap. This wasn't a night out at a club where everyone was on the hunt, this was a small, kind of sad, birthday dinner, and Parker made it worse.
Yeah I agree. I found that pretty rude and dismissive behavior toward someone she supposedly cares about. It's hard to say she was intentionally dismissive though. Maybe she's a clinical nymphomaniac. Hypersexuality is a real disorder. Maybe there's no off switch for her.

Then again, she could be a secret antagonist as people have theorized, so who knows what her motivations are.

Reactions: nyex117 and RpWolf

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
amazing update, without a doubt this one has a good future all things willing.. looking forward to episode 4

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Yeah I agree. I found that pretty rude and dismissive behavior toward someone she supposedly cares about. It's hard to say she was intentionally dismissive though. Maybe she's a clinical nymphomaniac. Hypersexuality is a real disorder. Maybe there's no off switch for her.

Then again, she could be a secret antagonist as people have theorized, so who knows what her motivations are.
Yes, is she inconsiderate because she has overriding desires, or is she inconsiderate because she's selfish and doesn't consider anyone else's feelings but hers?

And yeah, I said it might be a sex addiction type scenario and that changes the dynamics a lot.

Still not sure if the juice will be worth the squeeze for that particular track the dev has chosen. Also, the interrogation was heavy handed (an unfortunate necessity for the CTRL crowd) to show Parker has a separate agenda. But subtlety is a rare fish in these waters.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just did a quick search and couldn't find any post about it.

Am i the only one who thinks Ghostraven is Riley?
Same figure and body details. Ghostraven states that she can't babysit MC for obvious reason and the final trigger for me was the look between Lady Steel and Riley when they teleported home and MC is greeted by Parker.

Did i miss something or am i not imagining things. Would love to hear your input about this. Or the debunk :ROFLMAO:
One thing I noticed to debunk this;

In the Profile Page, both Ghostraven & Riley pages are kept entirely separate;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While this can possibly be retconned by Jacquesdor later down the line (if he for some reason pursues the Ghostraven = Riley angle :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain: ), I'm hoping they're kept separate, because they're just completely separate characters.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
v0.3.1 uploaded.

Just a bug fix to the issue with the emeraldisli variable and certain dialogue not representing whether you've had sex with her.
Something I noticed after checking out the Profile pages for the characters;

With Lady Steel, despite there being a Gallery icon to click, when I clicked it there didn't seem to be any special renders?

Snap 2024-04-20 at 12.06.30.png

Snap 2024-04-20 at 12.07.24.png

Is this supposed to be normal (cause all the other characters who have gallery icon, seem to have at least 1 special render inside their gallery), or did I miss out on clicking something in the past update to obtain the render? :unsure:

Lathe29

Jan 20, 2023
Just did a quick search and couldn't find any post about it.

Am i the only one who thinks Ghostraven is Riley?
Same figure and body details. Ghostraven states that she can't babysit MC for obvious reason and the final trigger for me was the look between Lady Steel and Riley when they teleported home and MC is greeted by Parker.

Did i miss something or am i not imagining things. Would love to hear your input about this. Or the debunk :ROFLMAO:
I'm guessing no. Read this and decided to replay a bit of the first chapter and MC says Riley can't have powers because Parker was vaccinated against the gene. Also when Lady Steel first shows up and they're all standing together she's like a foot+ taller than Riley, MC has a poster in his room with Ghostraven posed behind Lady Steel and they're about the same height. They're both wearing huge heels but not enough to make up that difference.

Reactions: JJJ84

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
View attachment 3556843

lol some moderator is going to have a good time deleting pages instead of posts :KEK: , the funniest thing of all is reading comments from people telling others that they are going to block them...
Personally I announce it so they're not expecting further responses, and I don't check to see if they reply.

Jan 2, 2024
The first page says that in later chapters the MC will be able to make more choices. What chapter is this game on now?

Also, it says MC can decide to be a hero or a villain. How villainous can we be? Because he also says he isn't interested in adding any 'hard' BDSM, so where is the 'bad guy potential' located?
Please. A horse, a horse, my kingdom for a horse.

• Haha
Reactions: Blackowl97

Bobbycanfly

Sep 8, 2021
So......I just found this game tonight. And I was wondering why it had a giant disclaimer and a "safe mode" at the beginning.

Now I know.

The game was a fine time. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
My only problem with the game doesnt have anything to do with parker being with another man ( even tho its a flashback and she moans the MC's name) im assuming this is because of his age back then but besides the point. my problem is much more simple and i hope it can be fixed.....

The scene Sequence linger to long and sometimes stay stuck until they move on there own. If possible for the next update those scene transitions could be sped up a little so they wouldnt linger to long. its a very stupid complain i know but i thought my pc froze a few times because i was confused till i realized it was just slow transitions.

Thank you

Reactions: Grelk and HBLife

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
For my first and likely only post in this thread, I will translate what a lot of people are saying poorly. What's really being said is:

"There is an awful lot of unpleasant shit in this game that is not NTR, but can evoke some of the same feelings or emotions for me."

Also, it is disingenuous to pretend that Parker and Riley are not love interests, since the dev had to change the story so the MC did not grow up with them, to stay on Patreon. If they were not love interests, this would not have been necessary.
The Dev was pretty explicit that their non-family relationships to the MC were for story context purposes regarding the vaccines and events involving the MC's parents. It has nothing to do with placating Patreon as common as that is for other VNs. Parker and Riley undoubtedly will be love interests eventually, but they aren't just yet. If some vocal minority gets offended over LIs being sexually active prior to romancing the MC, then tough shitsky. For the rest of us, that's not "unpleasant shit". It's the 21st century. It's normal for single adult women to hook up from time to time.

The Dev wrote a rather in-depth breakdown posted on the first page explaining a lot of things regarding the content of the game, what to expect, and why certain things are in it. It's definitely worth a read.

Reactions: darlic

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
actively working against the audience that you are trying to sell it to :HideThePain:
See, this is the problem.

No dev is going to please everyone so they typically have a target audience in mind.

The problem you and some others seem to have is you seem to think you are that target yet the game is full of content you dislike.

Now lets throw in a little of that not so common sense and that brings us to the oh so not surprising conclusion that you are not the target audience.

Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
There is a reason even the best novelists have editors, because being too close to the story sometimes gives you horse blinders on what works and what doesn't.
I partly agree with you. However, some of the greatest works of literature were written 100, 500, 2000 years ago.
Did Homer have an editor when he wrote The Odyssey? There's merit to staying with your vision.
Also, an editor has established himself in his past work, which is why writers use them. What do we have here?
A bunch of randos trying to push his personal fetish or, even sadder trying to discourage the dev from creating what the rando hates. :confused:

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
See, this is the problem.

No dev is going to please everyone so they typically have a target audience in mind.

The problem you and some others seem to have is you seem to think you are that target yet the game is full of content you dislike.

Now lets throw in a little of that not so common sense and that brings us to the oh so not surprising conclusion that you are not the target audience.
Ava Ava Ava.... your barking at the wrong tree there... those folks thinks the world circle around them and their opinion... there is no point arguing with them.. if they cant keep quiet about things they dont like so be it let them whine like a toddler in the candy or toy store if they didnt get what they wanted....

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes