Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024
I think she is either a nymphomaniac or she has some kind of superpower that through sex you can get some information, as happens with Mc, have you thought about that? I wouldn’t even be surprised if @Jacquesdor makes it so that Parker didn’t have sex except that she could only force them to satisfy her in order to get the desired goal or information... :unsure: in short, I have everything, everything is in the hands of developer!
That's what I was thinking dude! for some reason I thought that Parker had some kind of superpower related to the attraction of sex or to lure someone to him in terms of sexual attraction, and now look what superpower Mc has, he can pick up someone's power for himself while having sex.
but the developer is sure to provide us with an explanation of the story about Parker, otherwise there’s no point in just fucking around

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Here's the major issue with the line of thinking some of you have. From what i'm seeing some of you think the dev should take your feelings on board and change his game accordingly.

Lets see why that is a dumb fuck thing to do.

I'm a lesbo, don't get off to straight sex but I love the stories which is why I play them. However if a certain group is to get what they want then I want the Mc changed female and all the pussy tongueing to happen.

Pretty sure Joshy will turn up at some point, he's into sharing. That means the dev needs to add more male characters so Joshy can share his women equally.

Lets not forget the incest fans. Dev must rewrite the entire story to make them all related, even the magic wolves should be 2nd cousins twice removed.

BDSM fans will want everyone tied up and whipped.

Scat fans would like everyone to take a shit on each other.

Watersports fans should led the gold river run.

Sleep sex fans need everyone to have severe cases of narcolepsy.

In closing, constructive criticism is great but if you expect the dev to cater to you specifically then off is a direction you can fuck.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yeah.
And if a dev gets rattled left and right by people's outcries left and right and tries to cater to all of them, it generally leads to the decline of the game.
Seen it happen with couple of the devs.

Last edited by a moderator:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Sorry @ mr Mod, sir, game is best every plaid. I won't discuss it ever again.
download.png
'm a lesbo, don't get off to straight sex but I love the stories which is why I play them. However if a certain group is to get what they want then I want the Mc changed female and all the pussy tongueing to happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh and before I leave, @ Evelyn argument, dreams do get the tag, so it will be a matter on the execution. Safest is she picks the MC each day, rather than strangers after they are together?

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Nurgle's Chosen

Apr 13, 2024
That's what I was thinking dude! for some reason I thought that Parker had some kind of superpower related to the attraction of sex or to lure someone to him in terms of sexual attraction, and now look what superpower Mc has, he can pick up someone's power for himself while having sex.
but the developer is sure to provide us with an explanation of the story about Parker, otherwise there’s no point in just fucking around
Parker can't have any superpowers. Dev said she can't be mcs mom because she was vaccinated and can have no powers. So mc would also be incapable of getting powers if parker would be his mom.

In conclusion she is just fucking around because she can and knows neither restraint nor decency.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
I picked up on that also... she's hiding something...
Wild theory time but I don't think Parker is a love interest.

I've just gone over a part of a conversation she has with the MC when he gets back home and it's all very suspicious.

So 3 things. Either it was a shapeshifter pretending to be her, she was under someones control or she's actually the antagonist.

Why?

I hear no one ask.

Well you lovely people. The person she claims to love like a son and the offspring to 2 of her closest friends survives an attack and manifests his power ..... yet her questions all revolve around the Sisterhood HQ. Where it is, what goes on there, who lives there etc.. Oddly specific questions that seem to be probing for a weakness.

That on top of a really weird look she has on her face when she says all funding is going to her cure. Seems set to target the Sisterhood and remove their powers.

I could very well be reading too much into that as I tend to do but she just seems very sus to me.
Nah, she's just scoping out the competition ;)

Just finished the update and Jacquesdor congrats on another great update.

The level of detail put into the characterization and the banter & chemistry between the characters continues to impress me, and I'm finding the game to be soooooo enjoyable - this one's currently one of my favorites.

Following are my thoughts/questions/ramble (warning, long-ass text :KEK:):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You got JJJ84'd Jaq! Congratulations!!!!!

I'm a bit confused. Is their new content?
In 3.0 yes, 3.1 no.

phenon08

Aug 26, 2018
'emeraldisli' is a boolean but the game keeps checking if its 'Yes' which will always result in false regardless of your choice
1713592091938.png
1713591962858.png

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Idk why people are overreacting to Parker and Evelyn, like they can't live there lives a little. I have no problem with the Parker scene, she is even imagined and wished it was the MC.

For Evelyn it is a little more complex to me, I am fine with what has been happening, cause its just a dream or fantasy, etc. The only thing I would have a personal problem with is if she continues to do it after getting with the MC. So that is the only change I want and hope for her is to maybe only have the dream things with MC after we are officially together, or maybe the other girls in the harem.

But those are my thoughts on this, other than that I am loving and really enjoying this game.

Reactions: Grelk

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
See, this is the problem.

No dev is going to please everyone so they typically have a target audience in mind.

The problem you and some others seem to have is you seem to think you are that target yet the game is full of content you dislike.

Now lets throw in a little of that not so common sense and that brings us to the oh so not surprising conclusion that you are not the target audience.
Your statement is little disingenuous to be fair. Most people who check this game out for the first time and go by the dev notes and the tags are going to come to the conclusion that this is a harem game and are prolly going to have certain expectations... Then they start playing and realise pretty quickly that the tone of the writing and the personalities of the characters are prolly not close their expectations. Unless your going the extra steps of reading reviews and searching through the thread I can absolutely see why someone would think this is aimed at them. Now where people being completely hyperbolic and over the top of course but I can understand some frustration.

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes