Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Only because I switched my usual settings around to be sure it was working. We're all kindred spirits ;)
Guess I'm the weird one because Anal never did it for me. Whenever it's a "pick a hole" option, I always go with vaginal. Lesbian content doesn't typically excite me either but there's something hot about straight girls losing abandon in a MFF. That and I don't want to miss content like the Evelyn/Moonsong threesome when Lesbian is turned on because that shit was hot, especially that kiss from behind her back :love: . And the non-safemode content never bothered me, so for me it's OFF, ON, OFF.

But I love the new toggles!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Guess I'm the weird one because Anal never did it for me. Whenever it's a "pick a hole" option, I always go with vaginal. Lesbian content doesn't typically really excite me either but there's something hot about straight girls losing abandon in a MFF. That and I don't want to miss content like the Evelyn/Moonsong threesome when Lesbian is turned on because that shit was hot, especially that kiss from behind her back :love: . And the non-safemode content never bothered me, so for me it's OFF, ON, OFF.

Honestly I'm kinda so-so on anal as well, but I like having the option for if I'm in the mood during a scene. Or if the girl is really, really into it. ;)

I'm all for girls enjoying each other in group sex or poly situations though, so that decision was a very conscious choice. :LOL:

Edit: In retrospect, I think I've always gone for the anal option in Origin Story when available so far. Probably because the girls with the option definitely seem into it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Guess I'm the weird one because Anal never did it for me. Whenever it's a "pick a hole" option, I always go with vaginal. Lesbian content doesn't typically excite me either but there's something hot about straight girls losing abandon in a MFF. That and I don't want to miss content like the Evelyn/Moonsong threesome when Lesbian is turned on because that shit was hot, especially that kiss from behind her back :love: . And the non-safemode content never bothered me, so for me it's OFF, ON, OFF.

Honestly I'm kinda so-so on anal as well, but I like having the option for if I'm in the mood during a scene. Or if the girl is really, really into it. ;)

I'm all for girls enjoying each other in group sex or poly situations though, so that toggle was a very conscious choice. :LOL:
Fucking weirdos..........

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Fucking weirdos..........
Read my edit, apparently I'm much more into anal in Origin Story than some other games.

Honestly, I think part of the reason is because anal options frequently conflict with a big fetish of mine, which is vaginal creampies.

The games that let you go for anal before swapping back to vaginal for the finale definitely seem to hit all my buttons. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Note that this is a bad idea in real life, unless your partner likes vaginal and urinary tract infections.

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm not against anal if the girls themselves want it or give hints. sometimes some sexual variety is good. :)

Reactions: Rehwyn

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
dam it is she avoidable if she does
If I remember the dev notes on the OP, all sex scenes but one are avoidable, and that required sex scene has already happened. So yeah, you should be able to avoid her. I'm guessing Moonsong will have to use her test tube method to get her power for MC if that's your preference.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
She is avoidable but the next three chapters are going to be a lot shorter for you if you do. :LOL:
I'm always interested in people's complaints when Dev says who the next episode will focus on and they're like "I hope they can be avoidable!" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: kwazi

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Yeah I'm not like grossed out by it, it's fun as an occasional change of pace, but creampies where they're intended are way more exciting to me than anal. I wouldn't turn it off though. I feel about the same as you with regards to lesbian, 2 women by themself doesn't do much for me 2 women going at it with mc also there is much more enticing.

While I have no issues with women having been with dudes before MC arrives, I'm not into seeing it so I'm safe mode on, les is good by me, and sure anal whatever.

Reactions: Jericho85

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
I had a few quick question if someone wouldn't mind enlightening me. I downloaded and played through all the content just today so a lot to process, but I was curious the first page said December 2023 and there have been 4 updates since then. Which would be roughly an update every 2 months is that kind of accurate or am I way off and not understanding something? If so I am highly impressed cause the story and quality is really good imo and at that pace is dam impressive at least in my eyes.

Second and sort of spoiler so will put a tag
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lastly what was Frasier's power suppose to be I seen it brought up a couple times but never either caught it or misunderstood I guess.
For some reason I thought it was something like breaking the 4th wall but didn't see him do it so either I was way off or something else is going on.

I hope you all have a great day or night :)

buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
Fraser's power is being aware of how life in an AVN goes for a harem protagonist lol

That's why he calls you out for getting into an immediate threesome, and his own status as a sidekick character

Reactions: Platano

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I had a few quick question if someone wouldn't mind enlightening me. I downloaded and played through all the content just today so a lot to process, but I was curious the first page said December 2023 and there have been 4 updates since then. Which would be roughly an update every 2 months is that kind of accurate or am I way off and not understanding something? If so I am highly impressed cause the story and quality is really good imo and at that pace is dam impressive at least in my eyes.

Second and sort of spoiler so will put a tag
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lastly what was Frasier's power suppose to be I seen it brought up a couple times but never either caught it or misunderstood I guess. For some reason I thought it was something like breaking the 4th wall but didn't see him do it so either I was way off or something else is going on.

I hope you all have a great day or night :)
Yes, the first release was right around the beginning of this year, so they've averaged about every 2-3 months. Update 5 is a bit more involved apparently, so it's taking around 3 months and last ETA I heard was October. Dev has written/planned all ~20 updates, so I suspect this pace will roughly continue.

Regarding Amber in episode 4, it's generally understood she did actually become visible briefly, but neither of them noticed because their eyes were closed.

As for Frasier, his power is he's "aware of the meta". Essentially, he's a toned down AVN Deadpool and knows about and breaks the forth wall. Apparently, he broke the forth wall a lot more in earlier versions of the script, but it was a bit too immersion breaking. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: somedude0190

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I know. and have seen some moments (if you don't reject Moonsong), my guess regarding Amber is that She shares everything with Mc than with Evelyn, If you don't reject Moonsong and you see how upset Evelyn is, at this point Amber could get angry with Mc or spend more time with Evelyn, but instead we see a different situation, I would say despite on the hard feelings between Mc and Evelyn, Amber doesn't want to lose them both, but prefers Mc, no matter what kind of fool he is, Amber likes to spend time with Mc, because he sees in her enough suffering than she seems!

I don't deny that Amber may have an interest in Evelyn, but I would say it is more of a sexual attraction and playful side than feelings and love... Amber may have feelings for Mc, and we saw this twice when she jerked him off, and then she kissed him, and both of them are her initiative, someone will say, “She might be in love with Evelyn,” then she could easily play with Evelyn's pussy, That’s why she’s still closer to Mc than to Evelyn, but both love in a different and different way that she doesn’t even want to lose them. Perhaps the lesbian hint and threesome is due to the fact that Amber is almost as much a fan of sisterhood as Mc, so she is interested in getting laid, it is unlikely that she directly meant that she could sleep even with Evelyn. so it's too early to draw conclusions...
Small follow-up on the Amber conversation. I discussed this in the Discord a few weeks ago, but not sure I did here.

There's a chance Evelyn already knows about Amber sharing her feelings and kissing MC. Specifically, if you decline Moonsong, Evelyn comes over the night you get back home from the Sisterhood HQ before leaving on her trip with her Dad and hugs/kisses MC. If she hasn't already picked someone else to view that night, she could pick MC and would see everything MC does the next day, including Amber revealing her feelings and kissing MC.

Ironically, that'd also mean her birthday surprise video might be spoiled. I feel like after 2 years of living with pre-cog powers you might learn to act surprised when friends do nice things though. Of course, if Evelyn was scrying MC that day, something tells me she won't be upset at all for having witnessed that The Assistant scene "in person" in addition to the video.

But she also would see if MC decides to pay Cat for sex/BJ.

Of course, Evelyn may have already picked someone else for that night, since seeing MC was kind of unexpected and last-minute. And if you didn't decline Moonsong, I don't think Evelyn touches MC or would want to view him anyways.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Chrisdarock19
4.20 star(s) 64 Votes