MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Are we talking about this game or some wet dream of yours - that dream where everybody but you is getting it on - while you are holding on to your ”virgins are warlocks” delusional world view to hide the fact no girl would choose you ???

All your bickering about this wonderful game and the reality of girls being the only ones pulling the strings in the romantic department of relationships is already overdue for this game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude, no need to stress 1000210256.gif

Reactions: Rehwyn

buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
If this AVN was part of a broader fictional universe it might be too powerful, but for an isolated story it's really not that big a deal for a character to be "overpowered" at the end.
Do you and I follow all the same games or something, or are you just everywhere?

Anyway, I was thinking about this earlier today, and how MC is basically set up to become one of the most powerful, scary forces on the planet. With hypothetically just Steel and Ghosty's powers + any teleportation or flight, he's Goku. Add in a wolf and energy blasts and it's just icing on the cake.

Amber? Invisible Goku
Evelyn? Clairvoyant Goku

Blackwitch?

He could very easily get to the point where he could start threatening world governments, which is kind of funny when he's mostly worried about getting laid. It doesn't even have to be a total fuckfest, and some people (like Inferno) will buy in just for the havoc.

Given the insane overreach the MTF has, and the plot points about people getting sent away and/or killed, I think the MC becoming OP might actually be pretty important to the story.

On a completely unrelated note, I was thinking about Amber.

Last edited:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Do you and I follow all the same games or something, or are you just everywhere?

Anyway, I was thinking about this earlier today, and how MC is basically set up to become one of the most powerful, scary forces on the planet. With hypothetically just Steel and Ghosty's powers + any teleportation or flight, he's Goku. Add in a wolf and energy blasts and it's just icing on the cake.

Amber? Invisible Goku
Evelyn? Clairvoyant Goku

Blackwitch?

He could very easily get to the point where he could start threatening world governments, which is kind of funny when he's mostly worried about getting laid. It doesn't even have to be a total fuckfest, and some people (like Inferno) will buy in just for the havoc.

Given the insane overreach the MTF has, and the plot points about people getting sent away and/or killed, I think the MC becoming OP might actually be pretty important to the story.

On a completely unrelated note, I was thinking about Amber.
I've been somewhat active since I joined here, mostly while bored at work. I do think we also just frequent similar game threads though heh.

Personally, I expect MC to potentially get super powerful as you do. It likely ties in to my thoughts on the MTF which I've shared before here.

I pretty much guarantee that the MTF is eventually going to be the bad guys, regardless of heroes vs villains path. It'll probably just be how you address it that changes.

It's been heavily foreshadowed that MC is going to somehow meet the "villain" metas soon as well and get the whole "join us" speech. While I don't think there will be two whole separate branches, it wouldn't surprise me if there's at least some ability to favor "heroes" or "villains" methods/solutions. Or perhaps MC's dick will be the bridge that brings them together to unite against the MTF as a third option. We already know Inferno is a side sex option, and there's still quite a few Locked profiles.

We also know the Sisterhood is becoming a bit disillusioned with the MTF. If we can convince the "villains" to temper more extreme methods, it wouldn't surprise me if we could get them to at least reluctantly work together for the betterment of all metas. A very similar plot occurred in X-Men, just with less sexy harem hijinks (though the fact it's similar means we shouldn't be surprised to see a twist in the plot).

Edit: Pretty sure something similar occurred in the Heroes TV show as well, but it's been a long time since I watched that.
As for Amber, the theory that her invisibility is due to Invisofsky has been brought up before, but the mention of him in game is really just an inside joke. There's a very active and long time member on the Discord named Invisofsky that's an Amber fan and really pushed for her to be a main girl during early development (which she will be). :ROFLMAO:

As for my personal theories regarding her, they're still mostly in line with this:

While I do think her emotions have to do with it, my original comment was a little tongue in cheek. It's an AVN, of course sex with MC is the solution, right? :sneaky:

As for my deeper thoughts regarding Amber learning to control her power and her feelings:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 64 Votes