buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
Obviously I have no idea, but my prediction is that we're gonna need super strength or something to not die and she'll take the sex bullet for us.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
This is not specific to this game but, I think it happened in this forum either that or I took a bunch of shrooms unknowingly and tripped a whole conversation in here lol. Is there a way to look back to see if your post got deleted? I didn't see a notice saying it but I swear something I posted here a bit ago plus back and forth of some others is gone and I clearly remember it in my head.

Reactions: Fantaldebert

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
MrDianhelo if you're gonna try and write a review at least get your facts straight. Parker isn't the MC's mom in any way, in this VN she is his actual landlady, not even stepmom.

And that is beside the other stupidity in your review.....
I think reviews like that tell us more about the reviewer than the actual game they're supposedly reviewing. All I can say is if I were reading a review bomb like that on a game I haven't tried yet, I could safely ignore that one because its 95% is just ranting from his own hilariously cringe "purity" expectations. And yeah, he completely mischaracterized the characters too. Go figure.

Reactions: Rehwyn

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
MrDianhelo if you're gonna try and write a review at least get your facts straight. Parker isn't the MC's mom in any way, in this VN she is his actual landlady, not even stepmom.

And that is beside the other stupidity in your review.....
He seems like one of those fragile ego folks with how he moans about Jack's "foster mom" and about how Jack's childhood friend is not really a virgin because of her powers. :FacePalm:
That is typical incel bullshit.
You could try to report the review to the moderators for lying about the game. Also i think there is a rule about not being too subjective when making a review.

Hopefully Lady Steel shares her power before MC does penetration stuff with her. Especially if she does Kegels. :oops:
Jack better hope he suffers from some premature ejaculation when having sex with Ruth. :LOL:
Seriously, i am quite interested in what will be the limits to his powers. Will it be two the max or three or maybe more? Also does he need to give up one before he can copy another? Or will he lose it automaticaly? :unsure:
Lots of interesting questions.

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Seriously, i am quite interested in what will be the limits to his powers. Will it be two the max or three or maybe more? Also does he need to give up one before he can copy another? Or will he lose it automaticaly? :unsure:
Dang! You're already wanting to take away MC's sex empath powers and replace it with a nerfed version of it and we're not even in season 2 this time... :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Rehwyn

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
He seems like one of those fragile ego folks with how he moans about Jack's "foster mom" and about how Jack's childhood friend is not really a virgin because of her powers. :FacePalm:
That is typical incel bullshit.
You could try to report the review to the moderators for lying about the game. Also i think there is a rule about not being too subjective when making a review.

Jack better hope he suffers from some premature ejaculation when having sex with Ruth. :LOL:
Dang! You're already wanting to take away MC's sex empath powers and replace it with a nerfed version of it and we're not even in season 2 this time... :HideThePain:
I don't foresee a "numerical" limit. That honestly would feel pretty arbitrary, and would in some ways discourage MC from having sex with lots of women in a harem AVN.

Personally, I see two scenarios as likely.
  1. No numeric limit. MC keeps powers permanently.
  2. No numeric limit. Powers fade over time if not "refreshed" by having sex with the original source again.

The first is obviously the most powerful. If this AVN was part of a broader fictional universe it might be too powerful, but for an isolated story it's really not that big a deal for a character to be "overpowered" at the end. The MC would still of course have to convince others to sleep with them, which could become difficult especially once it becomes more common knowledge how his power works.

The second is still powerful, but limited. It also encourages MC to grow and maintain a harem if he wants to keep powers, rather than just one-time sex.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The developer already took steps to not turn Origin Story into a fuckfest, so i also don't see them letting this turn into some sort the generic power fantasy like a lot of others games with the same superheroes setting.

I could see some variation of option 2 being the limits for Jack's abilities but not option 1. :unsure:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
The developer already took steps to not turn Origin Story into a fuckfest, so i also don't see them letting this turn into some sort the generic power fantasy like a lot of others games with the same superheroes setting.

I could see some variation of option 2 being the limits for Jack's abilities but not option 1. :unsure:
Not quite sure what you mean by taking steps not to turn it into a fuckfest. Yeah, some girls aren't going to immediately jump on MCs dick and there may be some "mutually exclusive" options if two girls hate each other, but when the dev is making comments like this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...I think it's safe to say there could be a lot of fucking with a lot of women if you so choose.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

As for the "fuckfest", it's just right because Dev didn't make Mc have this power for nothing.
Partially, everything was leading up to this when Mc complained in every difficult situation "I'm a virgin or I'll die a virgin."
Now that Mc knows about his superpower, he should try and be able to arrange a "Fuckfest"... Initially he may be helped by Moonsong and his beautiful Cuckquean Evelyn. Then he himself must also gain his confidence if he want his powers to become the best, so he will have to go through and experience a lot...

As for superheroes settings, I don't really remember there being many of those games? especially superhero fuckfests, not so many as far as I remember.:unsure: so far this is the only superheroes game that i like and the story is moving very well so far! )))

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
As for the "fuckfest", it's just right because Dev didn't make Mc have this power for nothing.
Partially, everything was leading up to this when Mc complained in every difficult situation "I'm a virgin or I'll die a virgin."
Now that Mc knows about his superpower, he should try and be able to arrange a "Fuckfest"... Initially he may be helped by Moonsong and his beautiful Cuckquean Evelyn. Then he himself must also gain his confidence if he want his powers to become the best, so he will have to go through and experience a lot...

As for superheroes settings, I don't really remember there being many of those games? especially superhero fuckfests, not so many as far as I remember.:unsure: so far this is the only superheroes game that i like and the story is moving very well so far! )))
Gotcha. So I think I understand that you meant more that it'll take steps to become a fuckfest rather than fully be one from the beginning, which I agree on.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are we talking about this game or some wet dream of yours - that dream where everybody but you is getting it on - while you are holding on to your ”virgins are warlocks” delusional world view to hide the fact no girl would choose you ???

All your bickering about this wonderful game and the reality of girls being the only ones pulling the strings in the romantic department of relationships is already overdue for this game: MC and his best girl friend have both burst their virgins bubble, the famed heroines have no problem being lewd with themselves and MC or with experimenting with him and themselves while, right now, MC is the experimental breeder that Lady Steele is parading around campus, detailing his experiments

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: satirious
4.20 star(s) 64 Votes