Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
No idea of the official name but I just call it "DAMN!".

You should always turn down Moonsong in that scene, MUCH better outcome :)
I admit, I'm now curious about the scene in part 3, so at some point I'll probably quick-play through to that moment at least, but yea, my main play will always be to stay true to your girl*

*I couldn't find a single gif of "Be true to your school" ... I'm bummed

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I admit, I'm now curious about the scene in part 3, so at some point I'll probably quick-play through to that moment at least, but yea, my main play will always be to stay true to your girl*

Considering what happens when you turn down MS I'd say that is the canon path ;)

Reactions: Elhemeer

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I understand about the dev saying to just accept everyone if you want the most content and I am down with it, but to just accept Moonsong sex and break the Evelyn Promise, I can't do. I can't hurt my fav Evelyn like that, so hopefully, turning down Moonsong to have the threesome with Evelyn doesn't affect too many scenes in the future and I can see all the scenes offered in future updates, because if it does that would kind of suck.
Yeah, my first instinct when reading that was to mentally cross my arms and say "I don't wanna."

But I'll make another playthrough to find that scene. But promises should be kept.
No idea of the official name but I just call it "DAMN!".

You should always turn down Moonsong in that scene, MUCH better outcome :)

Considering what happens when you turn down MS I'd say that is the canon path ;)
All I know is, if Dev say "go look" I wanna look ...

yea, sometimes I'm a cat.
Turning down Moonsong was my first and absolutely my personal "canon" path, but I did go back and play through the other way as well after finishing the current content on that path.

Jacq is right. The Evelyn scenes when you don't turn down Moonsong are very well written and give you a lot more insight into how her power has affected her for years. I'd highly recommend playing through them if for no other reason than appreciating even more why she's so happy on the other path.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Turning down Moonsong was my first and absolutely my personal "canon" path, but I did go back and play through the other way as well after finishing the current content on that path.

Jacq is right. The Evelyn scenes when you don't turn down Moonsong are very well written and give you a lot more insight into how her power has affected her for years. I'd highly recommend playing through them if for no other reason than appreciating even more why she's so happy on the other path.
Sounds like she's sad if we do the other, I don't have the mental fortitude for that.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Good news everyone! I have an official release date for Chapter 5!

You'll all be able to enjoy the next chapter of Origin Story on October 7th.

So, here's the breakdown for early access release dates.

God Tier - September 25th
Legend Tier - September 27th
Hero Tier - September 29th
Trainee Tier - October 1st
Manifested Tier - October 3rd
Normie Tier - October 5th
Public Release - October 7th

See you then!

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes