Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
I'm here with the official response. Chapter 5 will be released in October. I haven't figured out what date exactly yet but I'm aiming for early in the month.

Until now it's been 2 months roughly per chapter, this one will be 3 months... I'd like to say that its because the next chapter is a big one but that's not the case. I don't know where that has come from. It will be more or less the same size as previous chapters (and significantly shorter if you opt out of certain girls).

The reason for the bigger gap going forward is that I was quite ahead of myself for a while (i.e. I've already completed Chapter 6 but for some post-work and audio, and should be deep into Chapter 7 by the time Chapter 5 comes around), but the work is steadily catching up on me. I would much rather increase the time between releases a little bit to give me that buffer to keep releasing consistently than keep going at 2 months each and eventually be caught up on and have to suddenly increase the gap to 5+ months.
No worries. I have to wait mega time anyways on my main save. My manwhore save will always have content. :ROFLMAO:

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
I'll suspend my disbelief for the crazy powers, the extra three years of school, and the fact that society still broadly functions somehow, but ain't no way my boy Brock Sandwood goes from multi-year prom king to friendless loser after discovering his power is basically just infinite money... At the very least there's got to be some gold diggers smart enough to hang around, milk to cheese instantly? He would be set for life.

Seriously, just reverse the ability or something, being able to turn cheese back into milk, that's virtually useless outside of a few very specific scenarios.

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
But what KIND of cheese? :sneaky:
Fairly sure he's good even if he can only produce mild chedder, any real cheese should be highly profitable, though I suppose if we're talking some sort of dubious "cheese" euphemism maybe things are different :ROFLMAO:

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Fairly sure he's good even if he can only produce mild chedder, any real cheese should be highly profitable, though I suppose if we're talking some sort of dubious "cheese" euphemism maybe things are different :ROFLMAO:
And this is where I'll direct you to the time that has gone by since the initial outbreak and the ability that Lake has. Regulations and laws are in place to prevent profiteering from abilities. Have to protect the "to big to fail" corps after all.

That isn't directly mentioned in the game but, it's hinted at.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'll suspend my disbelief for the crazy powers, the extra three years of school, and the fact that society still broadly functions somehow, but ain't no way my boy Brock Sandwood goes from multi-year prom king to friendless loser after discovering his power is basically just infinite money... At the very least there's got to be some gold diggers smart enough to hang around, milk to cheese instantly? He would be set for life.

Seriously, just reverse the ability or something, being able to turn cheese back into milk, that's virtually useless outside of a few very specific scenarios.
First, you still have to buy the milk. Second, someone from the dairy industry would have him assassinated if he tried to make a significant profit, which would cut into theirs.

You've heard about the cheese vaults, right?

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
First, you still have to buy the milk. Second, someone from the dairy industry would have him assassinated if he tried to make a significant profit, which would cut into theirs.

You've heard about the cheese vaults, right?
Sure, if he wants to try cornering the market and becoming a multi-billionaire from it, maybe he'll run into issues. But something more reasonable, say he works one week/quarter, takes delivery of only few milk tankers, converts that to cheese and sells it, he produces maybe 100-200 tonnes/year (which would be well under 0.005% of US yearly consumption), and takes home a $200k+ yearly salary for a month's work.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Sure, if he wants to try cornering the market and becoming a multi-billionaire from it, maybe he'll run into issues. But something more reasonable, say he works one week/quarter, takes delivery of only few milk tankers, converts that to cheese and sells it, he produces maybe 100-200 tonnes/year (which would be well under 0.005% of US yearly consumption), and takes home a $200k+ yearly salary for a month's work.
Who says he has the ability to convert that much milk to cheese? Maybe it's limited to like a single block per day. Ain't nobody making $200K/year with that output.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
A part of me wants to bring this to a couple other games with people that have milk super powers ... HP probably wouldn't be happy with that either ;)
Lol, I could see Origin Story having a sidegirl with huge tits that can fire her milk cannons at will... I'd be down for that, but I'm not sure I'm down for the mental image of MC absorbing that power. :sick:

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Lol, I could see Origin Story having a sidegirl with huge tits that can fire her milk cannons at will... I'd be down for that, but I'm not sure I'm down for the mental image of MC absorbing that power. :sick:
the game has so much potential for this stuff, just imagine the possibilities :ROFLMAO: Once you get a couple of the OP powers like the sexual fantasy one the sky is the limit

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes