MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Lol, I could see Origin Story having a sidegirl with huge tits that can fire her milk cannons at will... I'd be down for that, but I'm not sure I'm down for the mental image of MC absorbing that power. :sick:
Well... don't have to shoot milk through breasts lol... he gets that power and... more cu,,,ahem,milkshot via dick :BootyTime:

Last edited:

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
All I will say is, look closely in Ch5
Nice developer note on the first post. I would suggest having experience of course is needed to create models and render. But you also need to have a knack for story writing and a bit of feeling for what is beautiful or not. So many games here where I question on what kind of drugs the dev was when he designed those ugly models. Until now it seems you have a good feeling for beautiful girls and good story telling. Of course if they are all getting huge cow tits, I will retract my statement...

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
We could call her the Lactating Bazzoka Bombshell.
Her superpower is to produce unlimited quantities of milk with her huge tits and fire them like cannons at will. She can even control the pressure, velocity, volume, and spread of the lactose beams whether it be to knock down a brick wall, cut something with milk lazers, soak a group of enemies, or to serve milk in coffee. The true damage potential of the mammaric secretion is rivaled only by Emerald's energy.

And of course her super-heroine outfit would be...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Her superpower is to produce unlimited quantities of milk with her huge tits and fire them like cannons at will. She can even control the pressure, velocity, volume, and spread of the lactose beams whether it be to knock down a brick wall, cut something with milk lazers, soak a group of enemies, or to serve milk in coffee. The true damage potential of the mammaric secretion is rivaled only by Emerald's energy.

And of course her super-heroine outfit would be...
1000002056.gif

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I understand about the dev saying to just accept everyone if you want the most content and I am down with it, but to just accept Moonsong sex and break the Evelyn Promise, I can't do. I can't hurt my fav Evelyn like that, so hopefully, turning down Moonsong to have the threesome with Evelyn doesn't affect too many scenes in the future and I can see all the scenes offered in future updates, because if it does that would kind of suck.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I understand about the dev saying to just accept everyone if you want the most content and I am down with it, but to just accept Moonsong sex and break the Evelyn Promise, I can't do. I can't hurt my fav Evelyn like that, so hopefully, turning down Moonsong to have the threesome with Evelyn doesn't affect too many scenes in the future and I can see all the scenes offered in future updates, because if it does that would kind of suck.
Yeah, my first instinct when reading that was to mentally cross my arms and say "I don't wanna."

But I'll make another playthrough to find that scene. But promises should be kept.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What is the 3D assets used for Parker?
No idea of the official name but I just call it "DAMN!".

You should always turn down Moonsong in that scene, MUCH better outcome :)

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes