Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
'Virginity' has no medical or scientific definition. It is a social, cultural and religious construct, which refers to the absence of former engagement in sexual intercourse.
Oh for gods sake, everyone in here needs to just stop. Its a descriptive term that can be used for sex or many other things. Playing mental gymnastics with it like most people don't place some importance on it within a sexual nature without even being religious. By that same token everything is a social construct because of how we socially agree on certain terms for things. That doesn't mean that magically they mean any more or less to the people that use them. The NLoM will argue your definition and at the same time argue trans people should cut stuff off while saying any other type of dysmorphia should be treated depending on who they published. The literal definition you used is a social construct. A person running is a person that used to just walk or stand or crawl. Everyone understand virginity is the standing. Sex is the running. It literally just describes a state. Its importance is based on the person.

I came in here just to bitch about the MC just telling Parker every one of the sisterhoods secrets in literally two seconds when you can clearly tell shes up to no good....but damn, everyone in here needs to just chill. Not everyone is going to see sex the same.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I may try this if animation is ever added, no matter how good a story is if you don't have something visually gripping it don't work in the end when there is so many more options to choose from here.
Honestly, I can appreciate when a dev opts to not use animations when he knows his skills aren't there yet. Custom animations are a different animal than static renders and nothing kills a boner quite like bad animations OR the stock daz animations that you see in 80% of these things because the dev couldn't ass himself to learn it. Animations with realistic flesh physics add so much to these VNs but I'd much rather no animations than bad animations. He's mentioned in Dev logs though that he's still working on improving but won't add animations until he feels happy with them.

Besides, it seems to me that the sex scenes are set up in a way that if he wanted to, JDOR could simply insert animations into existing sex scenes once he's more confident with with how they look.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
No, it really isn't......
Genuine question, i haven't played any games without animations yet, how are the sex scenes depicted then? We click and move through images in different positions?
Also, Do you think, if the Dev becomes better with animations he will include some in the future?

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Genuine question, i haven't played any games without animations yet, how are the sex scenes depicted then?
Previously, people played avn without animation, including me. It will take a lot of time to create animation, and if you try some games without animation, you will get used to it (though for you I don’t know). but playing without animation is just as good as playing with animation.

a matter of taste and plot, not just animation )))

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Genuine question, i haven't played any games without animations yet, how are the sex scenes depicted then? We click and move through images in different positions?
Also, Do you think, if the Dev becomes better with animations he will include some in the future?
Yeah, that's pretty much how it works. Some have auto skipping frames, others you click. This is how most AVN's work.

No idea if Jaq is gonna add animations. As Mago said, it takes A LOT of extra time making the updates.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
No, it really isn't......
Previously, people played avn without animation, including me. It will take a lot of time to create animation, and if you try some games without animation, you will get used to it (though for you I don’t know). but playing without animation is just as good as playing with animation.

a matter of taste and plot, not just animation )))
Yeah, that's pretty much how it works. Some have auto skipping frames, others you click. This is how most AVN's work.

No idea if Jaq is gonna add animations. As Mago said, it takes A LOT of extra time making the updates.
First: (y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Second: There's a particular game I (and HP, maybe Mago) play, which has no animations, but it can be fun to ctrl-run through the sex scenes on a repeat playthrough. Gives a nice Benny Hill effect.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
The dev actually addresses this in the Developer Notes on the OP:

Animation
This may be a dealbreaker for some, but it is what it is. There are currently no animated scenes (well… maybe one and you’ll see exactly why). I have tried it, and so far, I am useless at it. I have played far too many AVNs that would have been decent but for the terrible animations that ruin the overall quality of the package, and until I am better, I do not want Origin Story to be considered among them.
So, at present, all lewd scenes are comprised of static renders only. I do intend to practice and get better at it, but it is so time consuming I cannot completely focus on this under the limited time I have to work on Origin Story. If this ever gains enough traction and supporters to allow me more time to work on this, then by all means I will be putting a lot of focus on improving my animation skills until its good enough to start retroactively replacing static renders with animation.
Also, if you're worried about the sex scenes without animations, don't be. They're still hot as fuck. One of the things that doesn't get talked about much about this Dev is that he's a fucking wizard with posing. Some of the cleanest, most expressive body language posing I've seen in any VN, and it definitely shows in the sex scenes particularly the best girl Evelyn scene.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Also, if you're worried about the sex scenes without animations, don't be. They're still hot as fuck. One of the things that doesn't get talked about much about this Dev is that he's a fucking wizard with posing. Some of the cleanest, most expressive body language posing I've seen in any VN, and it definitely shows in the sex scenes particularly the best girl Evelyn scene.
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Ah! That glorious feeling when you get home after a hard day's work and take off your shoes.
She actually kind of looks like she's bound and struggling lol. Either that, or it's an O face. :p

Either is possible... or maybe both?

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes