Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
You're aware that the person who posted the game here isn't the same as the developer of the game, right? And that nearly ALL games on this site have a version behind a paywall, which is only bypassed because this is a piracy site and people posted a download link to the paid version here? The dev isn't the one lying about anything, we just don't have the paid version in the OP yet, and the images are from that version. Assuming that's even what's going on. The point is, don't accuse the developers of being liars because of what's posted by an unrelated person here on this piracy site. Every post by the actual devs has been up front about there being a demo version and a paid version.

Knight001

May 29, 2018
What exactly even is the Mind Control content in this? Sorta wish there were more specific tags for this kinda thing.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I got one of the girls into the negatives right off the bat, now she refuses to go on dates with me. How do I fix this?

wilmotron

Aug 6, 2017
TBH I have no idea what some of you are complaining about. I've played just under 4 hrs (fumbled around a bit) and have seen nearly all screenshots and many more CG's. I'm starting to wonder if you all downloaded the same link. ;)
I think this game is just very grindy, so when I went to the room to the south west in the starting area and talked to the cheat clown and cheated combined with Save editor online and boosted all girls (at least the ones I could find xD) to 999 I've had Blowjob/Titjob/Vaginal/Anal scenes with many characters (all animated) So I am a bit confused. I'm not very good at/versed in this site ie: replying, image posting. Plus I'm Lazy, hence, the cheating xD But I can post my save if needed.. it's no where near complete mind you, but in game there is a gallery (when you right click) and it shows some of the CG's I've found. and the near hundreds I haven't. But yeah this game is pretty good IMO and if I were a rich man I'd support them.
Any way, here's the save file. again NOT COMPLETE AND HEAVILY CHEATED. Hope this helps.

Edit: Just uploaded the correct one (file10.rpgsave)

Last edited:

wilmotron

Aug 6, 2017
I got one of the girls into the negatives right off the bat, now she refuses to go on dates with me. How do I fix this?
I'm Pretty sure if you go to the right from the Command centre (or what ever it's called) and go to the world map, there is a lady with a box on her head. if your nice to her pretty sure she comes to the command centre and if you talk to her she can remove the negative stat with a girl for 100 monopoly money or what ever the currency is xD

Edit: EVE! Just checked her name is eve...
ps: I'm pretty sure if you shift click her you can straight up ask her for sex.
pps: figured out images:)

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah! The game was very grindy and at the same time kinda linear with some of the new girls would only slowly appeared after 8-9 days ingame has passed, and the dating system was sometime kinda "ambush" you outta nowhere when the MC was about to sleep and those girl come knocking at your door and asking you for beach date (and with more annoying choices too, always ended with mediocre date). At least with the bar date you could save before hand so that you would avoiding your "done goofed" moment more
Basically save before asking any girl for a date, and try to choose the choices that the Box head girl responsed with "awesome" cause that was the highest score for the girl to like you. The blonde girl kinda love the first option about politics and the short haired love fooling around aka the 3 choice, and both love getting gifted with alcohol so easy to narrow down
If you done goofed then just reload the save and start over again with different choices until you hit the right one and memorised it or write it down on some paper

wilmotron

Aug 6, 2017
Yeah! The game was very grindy and at the same time kinda linear with some of the new girls would only slowly appeared after 8-9 days ingame has passed, and the dating system was sometime kinda "ambush" you outta nowhere when the MC was about to sleep and those girl come knocking at your door and asking you for beach date (and with more annoying choices too, always ended with mediocre date). At least with the bar date you could save before hand so that you would avoiding your "done goofed" moment more

Basically save before asking any girl for a date, and try to choose the choices that the Box head girl responsed with "awesome" cause that was the highest score for the girl to like you. The blonde girl kinda love the first option about politics and the short haired love fooling around aka the 3 choice, and both love getting gifted with alcohol so easy to narrow down
If you done goofed then just reload the save and start over again with different choices until you hit the right one and memorised it or write it down on some paper
Also, if you go to the world map you can find a Weird Guy he will sell you a cheat sheet which goes into your key items section called "Girls Info" which helps a ton

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Also, if you go to the world map you can find a Weird Guy he will sell you a cheat sheet which goes into your key items section called "Girls Info" which helps a ton
Yup! It did help you alot but the moment some girl decide to knocking at your door and ask you out for the beach date you could be taken by surprise and forgot about their infos (and I DID forgot about the sheet after all the grinding so make it very awkward after 3 failed date for me to remember I have it), so better write it down or make a guide for a more convenience way to check back

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
The game looks good at first impression and the story is interesting, but i hope you will reduce the amount of grind in the future because it's pretty annoying, like, i just slept and slept and slept to see if something new happens in the story in the next days, also it doesn't inform you where you need to go to continue or unlock events like the one from the church, i had no idea i had to go there to unlock that event and i just went there randomly and i got an error about buffing or something like that and i had to close the game and all my progress was fucked because i didn't saved.

Reactions: WadeWilsoon

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
I really didn fucking get purpose of the game. I've stopped like 5 holocoust things and still there is no even a single sex scene.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Guys if anyone know how to recruit\get demoness and 1 girl(4 portrait from right) please tell me.
p.s. 2 missing at screenshot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamerkillx

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
what up with the old fart in the preview pics is there forced sharing, swinging or wathever in the game or it's avoidable ?

thanks you. :)

have a good day. :cool:

Xaytal

Mr.
Donor
Jul 10, 2020
How to date with sam
Take her and Charles (as she won't join your party without him), and whoever else when you go to fight a holocausts event. When I figured this out it was against some hippopotamus one, hope it helps.

Last edited: