busa-guy

Feb 17, 2019
I know this has been asked before but i guess nobody knows.....
how in the hell do you unlock the red demon girl to date....
unless she is unavailable in the demo....
the last i see of her is when she gives the priest a tit job...
any help? thanks.

hollowmickz

Mar 21, 2020
Just take her to a date like the other girls, if im not wrong is Shift + Click no?
Ah yes I managed to figure it out. I misunderstood cos I thought you were referring to the fight during the cutscene. ButI had to go find her in that continents area! Thanks bruh. Any idea on how to unlock the last girl?

Lito11

Jul 3, 2017
Ah yes I managed to figure it out. I misunderstood cos I thought you were referring to the fight during the cutscene. ButI had to go find her in that continents area! Thanks bruh. Any idea on how to unlock the last girl?
the last girl is loreto? or Aria? cz if is loreto you just need to go with the main story and go in the shop in the continents area, if you mean, Aria just go with the main story and when you unlock her, just go to the bar and buy some beer and when oro get drunk just call her for a date

edouhard

Aug 1, 2017
Hello, like the last post, i finished the game but no sign of Sam, its a bug or just a specific action to find her ?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, is this the same version as Steam? That one seems to be complete, as it's not in early access. Is this one finished? :unsure:
Why no reviews? Renders look decent and the overview seems ok. Is this just under everyone's radar?

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game V 1.0.0
from 1.75 GB to 237 MB

have a nice one ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Asenaris