Malkorian

Aug 24, 2016
i did the very tedious work of compiling separate save files for each girl because i hate the rng of who you get each night. 1-9 is the girl in that slot on the bottom row (just give it a try if you don't understand what i mean, you'll figure it out), 10 is every girl.

i added an extra save that idk who it's supposed to be for. there's an additional variable for what i guess is supposed to be an additional girl, but flipping it doesn't seem to do anything. i guess maybe kelly was gonna be a romanceable girl at some point, but the dev cut her and didn't cut her variable out of the save files?

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
wow wtf look the patreon of this guy !! it has one piece models and it's doing a game too with bulma of dragon ball and more anime shit !! Yooo wtf where are the games of this dev ?? upload them to try it!!!

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
is this game for real??? it's hilarous omfg it reminds me of chainshaw man, the "defeat the goddess and marry her" it's like Denji's dreams behind all the fighting lmao

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Oro [1.0.2] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (627 MB/ 221 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

wolfsrun

Dec 22, 2018
Im only missing the 2 girls Sam and the demon girl, how can i unlock them?
To unlock Sam, you have to have Charles in your party and fight a holocaust event. It doesn't matter who your other two party members are, but Charles will find Sam after the event. Then you have to talk to Sam in the gathering area to unlock her as a party member. Next you have to see her in the center block area of the town. Talk to her and join her in a fight event. At this point you can only party with Sam if Charles is also in the party. You will need both of them in your party to fight another holocaust event. This will trigger an event that will cause Sam to start to like Oro better and allow him to date her. This also allows you to have Sam in your party without Charles, making her fully unlocked.

For the demon, someone else mentioned that you have to talk to the demon during a holocaust event and ask to date her. Basically when she is attacking or Darmon (the demon with no eyes) is attacking and she is standing to the side taking a break, you can use shift+enter/shift+left click on her to ask her on a date. You have to do this before fighting the holocaust event.

How to date with sam
I mentioned above how to unlock Sam to date her, but I should add that in my game getting the date option was a bit buggy. Using shift+enter next to her generally just asked her to follow me. The shift+left click worked better on triggering the date option menu. You might need to try a few times to get the option to appear.

Last edited: