2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

What name for the game in the next release ?

• One Second Chance

Votes: 67 23.3%
  • The Lust of Us

Votes: 221 76.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
This appears to be a New version of the game with a totally different title. The save location is also different, meaning you have to start all over...

Reactions: Studio44

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
wait whats the difference between this one and the one posted on patreon? mine is just called day 2
Hello, this is the Business Associate version and above, as on the page, here I also give everyone the opportunity to find out what happens in all Tiers. So when big changes like this happen, you can access these changes without having to level up, and then you can decide whether the content available is worth the change. If you have any questions, you can contact us here
or there on the page.
Best Regards

blissless

Dec 30, 2018
So there is a public version with sfw content, and the patreon has nsfw content? Am I getting it wrong?

if it is, i don't mean this message in a bad way, i mean you gotta get revenue from somewhere

Studio44

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2021
So there is a public version with sfw content, and the patreon has nsfw content? Am I getting it wrong?

if it is, i don't mean this message in a bad way, i mean you gotta get revenue from somewhere
Basically, the public version has less content, with fewer scenes available but with the same story direction,
but both are available depending on the subscription level.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 9alwa and .Septic.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Ya need to remove the "ANONFILE " links in the OP. That to many is a dead indication that it hasn't been updated in a really long time... That upload site went away early last year..

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I think someone added one too many zero's in the update change log. There is like 600 total images.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes