Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

lyntor

May 9, 2019
I really enjoy this game and I think it can become something pretty good, thank you.

A couple of remarks, which you've probably already heard:
  • Head visibility should allow you to show/hide the head independantly from the transparency meter [1]
  • Should add an option similar to the above for the hands [2]
  • An option to disable the glowing hearts in the eyes
  • The obvious keyboard shortcuts to be able to change things during H, pass text, etc
  • I agree with some that a "high speed" motion would be nice for each position [3]

[1] I like to have the body shown in pov, but the head hides a bit of the view.
[2] And maybe even a third one for the genitals I guess.
[3] Since you were thinking about how to implement it (when you talked about skill), could I suggest a simple button that goes to the highest speed motion (maybe with a transition) for a short amount of time (~10 seconds) before going back to the slowest possible speed. During that time you could prevent any type of other interactions (like carressing breasts and whatnot). Button could probably have a cooldown. Skill (or endurance, whatever) would increase the time/reduce cooldown.

Anyway, just my 2 cents for a game that I hope will grow.

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Hey peeps, if you want better perspective on how development will go from here on I just posted the longest update post ever.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Hey peeps, if you want better perspective on how development will go from here on I just posted the longest update post ever.

v0.1.0.a will release in this month?:devilish:

Reactions: Jubileu01

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
Very promising!

Any plans to add audio options? I personally prefer music and menu sfx to be disabled in H games. Also looking forward to the free camera revamp! Currently really difficult to get to the angle I want, and some angles seems impossible to get to.

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
Forgive me if this is an ignorant question, but the latest download links to this....are they supposed to include any actual gameplay or is it just the preview stuff? Is there different versions of the game?

This game looks fantastic and i wish the best for the dev, but im just curious if there are builds out there that include gameplay

Edit: I found the answers i was looking for via the itch.io webpage. Dont mind me, just a local moron passing through.

Last edited:

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Forgive me if this is an ignorant question, but the latest download links to this....are they supposed to include any actual gameplay or is it just the preview stuff? Is there different versions of the game?

This game looks fantastic and i wish the best for the dev, but im just curious if there are builds out there that include gameplay

Edit: I found the answers i was looking for via the itch.io webpage. Dont mind me, just a local moron passing through.
In case anyone else is wondering, the answer is "Yes, now the game is out of preview" but also "Eventually, cause the game needs a lot of rewriting to get to that point".

jestir

May 4, 2018
as for me, I am patiently waiting for the steam release so I do not have to keep checking itch.io or here and have to download the whole game every time there is an update on the paid version with the steam release steam will do all the work for me lol

Reactions: Caerna

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
So does this get updates anymore? Or is this more of a proof-of-concept for other games the dev does?

jestir

May 4, 2018
So does this get updates anymore? Or is this more of a proof-of-concept for other games the dev does?
there is an update but it only has 2 sex scenes the creator is adding the story mode to it and cause of it the game has to be redone almost from scratch I on it on itch.io and check on it weekly

Reactions: sacb0y and oaklash

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
as for me, I am patiently waiting for the steam release so I do not have to keep checking itch.io or here and have to download the whole game every time there is an update on the paid version with the steam release steam will do all the work for me lol
The itch launcher updates automatically but yeah thats fair :p

It is currently in the process of becoming a proper game rather than the tech demo it was :p

But it will take some time.

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
How many sites is this game on ? Any forms of media to advertise ?
What do you mean?

And yeah, OP post has most links, only others is my personal twitter and sac.moe

I don't make a lot of videos besides dev updates since I tend to just focus on dev. There are some people who make tho.

Reactions: jestir
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes