Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
How do you adjust the POV position? The dude is just creepily standing over Naomi during "sex." Also I can't adjust the name in the settings menu. This version seems harder to control and a little buggier than the previous demo.
Correct! It is because a lot of things got rewritten, please check out patreon/subscribe star posts for more info. This release is a return to function, but it won't feel as good as b22 for a while. It's basically a separate game hence the change to version numbers from build numbers.

There might be many bugs, sorry.

At the moment the only way to change the name is right after New Game.

Improvements to POV is planned, but that's still down the line with a camera revamp.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
I'm confuse, there is only doggy , cowgirl, and that is it? or do i have to keep passing days to trigger something?

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I'm confuse, there is only doggy , cowgirl, and that is it? or do i have to keep passing days to trigger something?
At the moment that is all, next update is adding many more, this update was only solidifying the new format.

This is why next update has been taking a while. :p

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: J Maddow

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Only thing I wish this game had was a vr version for stereoscopy like how yiffalicious has 2 that let you use one for headset view with classic kb mouse controls and then one with just no vr at all and all kb and mouse

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Ah, I remember this game. Figured i would give it some time before trying it again. Glad to see the technical side beeing improved on. Now i could see it becoming a great sim overall. Gonna wait couple more months before checking it out again.

Aderyn

Dec 14, 2019
The dildo scene is not available right now ? I was trying to just skip the days without sex, hoping that she will help herself out but dose not happen.

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
The dildo scene is not available right now ? I was trying to just skip the days without sex, hoping that she will help herself out but dose not happen.
That sort of thing is planned but not implemented yet.

This is what i mean by the structure making some things less accessible for now.

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Hey peeps, if you want to stay up to date, I'm going a giveaway for development versions on itch!

The secret code is a special thing, post a screenshot of your favorite outfit on the discord or here and I'll send the code to you!

Jubileu01

May 17, 2020
giveaway.jpg
Hey peeps, if you want to stay up to date, I'm going a giveaway for development versions on itch!

The secret code is a special thing, post a screenshot of your favorite outfit on the discord or here and I'll send the code to you!

My favorite Outfit!

Reactions: sacb0y

S_SekO_O

Dec 25, 2020

My favorite Outfit изображение_2021-08-21_093325.png

junker564

Jun 21, 2018

I'm liking this setup atm

Apr 17, 2021

Has anyone figured out how to use the "Code" ?

Mar 24, 2019

1630450931092.png
My favorite outfite

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes