Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

floralis

Jun 17, 2018
my dude you should have read the changelog it made a note to tell you to read. the dev had issues with the program he uses to make the game which resulted in this one being buggy but he wanted to have something out at the very least
I read it, I think if you exclude the bugs the quality of what they put out so far is great, but for a 2 year+ (if you count the older version) the content is very limited, at this speed it will need another 2 years to have a complete thing

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
She's cute, but wouldn't Honey Select or Koikatu be a more complete experience?

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
when dressing, is there a way to remove an item if u dont like the look? You can click to add (put on) something but doesnt seem to be a way to undo this.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
I dig it! I like the idea of the random outfits, but maybe provide an option for her to wear your chosen outfit under dress up or a random one. Maybe presets?

Also, FYI, the dress up option for Wolf Torso cannot be removed once it is applied. Even selecting Remove All (Nude? Whatever it's called) does not remove that option.

o-juice

Aug 31, 2021
I read it, I think if you exclude the bugs the quality of what they put out so far is great, but for a 2 year+ (if you count the older version) the content is very limited, at this speed it will need another 2 years to have a complete thing

On Steam it says it was supposed to be completed in Quarter 3 of this year lol....

Already Q4 of 2021....

• Haha
Reactions: floralis
Nov 4, 2018
Just got an update and quite an explanation from the dev via his discord!

• Angry
Reactions: Temphere69

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
How about not greedily asking for a new update? just spend 5 bucks on his patreon and post a Mega link yourself's.
Personally i'm waiting for the next update to happen, and thus 0.2.6 to go public.
I put in my support for a few months a bit back, but each update it seemed like i simply needed a new computer.
I'm Hoping this update add's a new Pre-menu for settings, like well most games.

Reactions: Vectrix
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes