Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Vectrix

Apr 22, 2020
This is a piracy site, genius.
you seem not to understand basic human language. I told them to stop going ape shit every time there's a new update and be like "UpDatE wHerE?" / "guys how long do I have to wait for update?" etc.
If they want it that badly spend 5 bucks on his patreon and then cancel the sub the next day. If they want to contribute, they can upload that on mega or what ever site them self and post a link.
And not just piss and moan when nobody else does, if everyone is leeching no one will provide an Update.

Last edited:

Vectrix

Apr 22, 2020
Personally i'm waiting for the next update to happen, and thus 0.2.6 to go public.
I put in my support for a few months a bit back, but each update it seemed like i simply needed a new computer.
I'm Hoping this update add's a new Pre-menu for settings, like well most games.
I've also been subbed to them for a couple of months, my PC seems to handle it tho.

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
I've also been subbed to them for a couple of months, my PC seems to handle it tho.
Yeah I have a Decade old Mac
Honestly it ran okay on some previous versions after lowering all the settings. Max I got was like 20fps.
But last update I couldn't even get to change the graphics settings.
Simply cuz of how it's designed.
I get that it's sort of to help live test... but... Most games don't do that.
Your settings menu should be bare bones graphically speaking. Not actively rendering shaders/lighting/etc.

Vectrix

Apr 22, 2020
Yeah I have a Decade old Mac
Honestly it ran okay on some previous versions after lowering all the settings. Max I got was like 20fps.
But last update I couldn't even get to change the graphics settings.
Simply cuz of how it's designed.
I get that it's sort of to help live test... but... Most games don't do that.
Your settings menu should be bare bones graphically speaking. Not actively rendering shaders/lighting/etc.

Some things cant even be turned of like film grain, no Idea which idiot thought its a great Idea to implement that.
About 0.2.6.f : its not worth it, its more buggy and only the UI changed. You can skip this one if you like.

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
Some things cant even be turned of like film grain, no Idea which idiot thought its a great Idea to implement that.
About 0.2.6.f : its not worth it, its more buggy and only the UI changed. You can skip this one if you like.
A lot of indie dev's have weird idea's about what user's should and shouldn't be able to turn on/off for graphics settings. Like the ability to turn off Vsync is pretty common, no available here.

Wondering how the camera control update is. Locked pov option?

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
v0.2.6.f:

Changelog:
  • Features from 1.9 released earlier but more functional
  • Complete UI revamp! New daily transitions, and UI elements everywhere!
  • The free camera has been rewritten! As a result it is currently not compatible with touch. But thanks to the reworked code and implementation with the new input system touch, and things like controller support are possible! you will note the controls have changed to something more familiar to people who have used illusion game camera controls.
  • The game no longer loads the full game at the start, instead it loads at a might lighter title screen. This may be adjusted a bit more later but for now this is what it is.
  • Initial Localization support for UI! In settings you can now change the language to a wide range of languages. Unfortunately Chinese and Japanese are iffy with characters processing incorrectly (the font asset is supposed to change but it doesn't!), we'll work to resolve this in the future. Do understand all of the UI is auto translated for now and only UI is translated for now, dialogue is not. We'll be welcoming more feedback on translation in the future for now it's just proof it works.
  • This version is largely stable in terms of function, some issues may occur, but they shouldn't be frequent.
Problems:
  • Volume control is largely busted due to reorganizing of assets, master volume may work
  • Title screen does not play music yet, audio in general has largely been on the back burner
  • Animation issues are still present, some animations may have oddities both in motion and poses. These will be fixed soon.
  • Sorry but pets and holds still is still not returned/reimplemented, that has some dependencies that need to be figured out again.
Edit: I believe the dropbox link is actually v0.2.6.f and not the mega link

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
will this ever progress from a tech demo to an actual game? who knows... check back in a couple of years..

• Haha
Reactions: floralis

floralis

Jun 17, 2018
I commented 1 month ago exactly about the speed of development, well nothing has changed in this release.

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
whats the 1.1j? is it the first part of the game or is it just an earlier version that some people prefer?
As far as I remember it was the last "stable" running edition as (read changelog 1.9) 1.9 was a mess.

This seems to have been fixed mostly with the new version.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
My eyes... they burn...

MYEYES.png

Also had a major glowlight effect (disabling bloom dealt with it)
the LIGHT!.png
any advice?

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
share the full profile pic. she hot.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes