Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Shan West

Jan 30, 2019
New build :

Changelog :
  • Random Outfit Toggle! You can now disable Naomi automatic swapping outfits in the settings. Want Naomi to live like a wolf girl? Now you can! While this is a QoL feature it may change a bit to avoid conflicts with story stuff in the future, but this should always be an option from now on.
  • UI Tool Tips! Among some other UI issues fixed, I heard this quite a bit from people, so now when you hover over some UI items, you'll get a tool tip on what the button is. It might be a bit iffy sometimes though, usually after selecting a button.
  • SSAO Improvements! I finally was able to figure out why the better SSAO settings didn't work and now that's added. Resulting in a much nicer effect that was seen right before changing to URP a while ago.
  • Many UI Improvements! The first implementation of the UI had much lacking, and a lot of things have been improved! For example, UI scale is no longer enabled at default. And some instances where the UI would not change on highlight has been improved. More work is still needed ofcourse.
  • Ultrawide screen is fixed! This went under the radar for a while and I have no idea how long this has been busted, but given how it was related to an Android issue probably for a long time. I can't fix these things if people don't tell me about them!
  • TONS OF BUG FIXES! A lot was broken last build despite the many improvements. This release seems to be very functional fixing some core issues. Thanks to everyone on the discord testing and helping me find problems! It's impossible for me to look through everything.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I tried to play this one again last week but still didn't get how it works, I mean, is there a kinda story to follow, is there some kind of tutorial or guide on how all these buttons work and how we can configure it all in order to the animations to show better?
Because for me it's still laggy af and I can't get the camera to place correctly, I mean, I only get these weird angles in which I see more of bits of the character instead of a whole picture of the scene.
Not sure if it's clear what I mean, but I'd like some help on that, I liked the girl and stuff but unfortunately couldn't get this to work properly yet...

tnt171819

Jul 22, 2021
Big guy, can you change the size of the tits? Too small no passion to play, no desire to play. If this is done well, then I can say it is perfect. I promise that more people will play this game, which will make you stronger. please GOD

3DReaver

May 15, 2020
I mean, a simple slider means everybody is happy, right? How is it pandering to anybody except people who like the option to choose their own preference?
that simple slider would not be so simple to implement

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
that simple slider would not be so simple to implement
this guy understands. coding the slider to alter the body is one thing, but then you have to code the clothes for every size, and the more complicated it gets, the more likely something breaks, and then you have enviromental varibles (lying down, standing etc) that need to be altered due to the model being different.

I mean, it could be done, but the amount of work... well, easier said then done.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
is there a kinda story to follow,
There will be, but not atm other than some inconsequential tidbits. A previous build had some story demos, but were also largely inconsequential (like one of them was just the MC and the girl casually talking about the girl). My understanding is that a good portion of the gameplay/experience here is going to be like a visual novel, but at the moment, the game here is basically just a tech demo.

Reactions: linus.quotes

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
in the last update i had a bit of an issue where Naomi's pleasure bar would barely increase in some situations. i started a new game and in the first interaction she was able to hit 100% at the same time as the player. however after progressing a few days in the game she got to the point where her bar went up about 4% every time the player went up about 10%, but then proceeded to drop 2-3% making the overall gain about 1% during intercourse. this led to the player hitting 100% several times while Naomi was stuck in 15-20% range.

was this a bug or part of the way she's supposed to react after you've been going at it frequently for the past couple days? (god knows that's how my ex wife reacted and if that's intentional that's some damn good realism ya added to the game) anyway, if it was a bug, is that something that's been addressed in this update?

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Strong warning. This game will thrash your GPU. Not the memory, but the core. The same way uncapped FPS games did like CSgo. You will want to put a FPS cap on this game with your GPU control panel.

I don't get high temperatures in any sort of game out there, however, this game had my GPU hotspot reaching 105c

• Wow
Reactions: pytteliten

PerVertex

Jun 22, 2018
this guy understands. coding the slider to alter the body is one thing, but then you have to code the clothes for every size, and the more complicated it gets, the more likely something breaks, and then you have enviromental varibles (lying down, standing etc) that need to be altered due to the model being different.

I mean, it could be done, but the amount of work... well, easier said then done.
Aaaaactually, the breast slider would just be a bone/morph on the skeletal mesh, and if the clothing is set up properly on the same skeletal mesh in the DCC (digital content creation) tool, its actually fairly easy to set up.
(They would use the same slider as they would share the same bone/morph)

I do agree on the interaction of said breasts with the environment though.

Having said that, I personally believe that while requests can be made, its up to the author to implement it and I'd respect their choices.

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Strong warning. This game will thrash your GPU. Not the memory, but the core. The same way uncapped FPS games did like CSgo. You will want to put a FPS cap on this game with your GPU control panel.

I don't get high temperatures in any sort of game out there, however, this game had my GPU hotspot reaching 105c
Vsync isn't enabled at default, perhaps i should just enable that at default as thats the only reason i can think of as to why this happens for some people.

Or alternatively a default FPS cap option.

Reactions: KamenZ

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Vsync isn't enabled at default, perhaps i should just enable that at default as thats the only reason i can think of as to why this happens for some people.

this would be a good idea as that engine will max out a gpu by default with no sync

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018

I would say default cap that could be changed would be the best option. Since vsync often gets modified by global control panel options and the new fancy "uncapped" options such as we see with gsync/freesync and fast sync. Besides, there is no need to worry about input lag in a title like this where someone would have a real need to play unlimited.

As for why it only happens for some, I think you need high enough specifications to create a situation where the card is spitting out high FPS. I've got a 3080 Holo amp with a lower voltage mod, and custom repaste, new thermal pads, and 3X noctua A9. Then a 5600x CPU at stock.

With things like CSGO and other games that could run-away fry a GPU, it was always the systems that over-performed. That's only a fraction of the market. Of that fraction, only a few are likely to be actively monitoring their PC temperatures.

So like a 3080 is only 1% of users, roughly. Creating that rare "one off" situation in the feedback.

Last edited:

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
I mean, a simple slider means everybody is happy, right? How is it pandering to anybody except people who like the option to choose their own preference?
Nothing simple to it. You're talking morph targets, cloth simulation/jiggle morph target adaptation, and the model itself would probably break in terms of how it looks around joints. "Fat" (inflated) characters have to be designed to support their unusual body type demands from the outset to avoid collapsing/caving in on themselves when they move via extra geometry loops and extra constraints.

It's one of those things you have to design for, from the beginning, as retrofitting it in would take more time than starting over with the model+clothes.

I'm ex-game dev, 3D modeler in specific. Here's an article/interview about the challenges with making Ellie for example.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The game is not bad, but! There is not enough choice of breast size. Flat is not cool. A lover of boys may like it, but I, as a girl with an average size, do not.
Game is horrible. I honestly do not know why would anyone would want to play this jank. If you are looking for a Relationship match making simulator with sex, you are better off with Sims 4 + Whicked Whims + Mrrkannon World mods.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Feletriu
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes