Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Once again this site fails to notify me.

So is it just the three sex scenes or is there more to this? Also is there a save? I click the icon but it doesnt do anything
wait there's three? XD on the J version there are only 2
I don't think there is anything more though, just the few scenes, "taking pictures" and playing dress up.
I cou;dn't find a save feature either, too
There are currently 5 positions total. 3 main positions, with 2 alternate sub positions within cowgirl and from behind.

I don't even get a message, it just crashes.
maybe caused by the "security" built into macs?

I'm sorry i can't help more with this I have no familiarity with macs and I'm currently unwilling to buy a mac computer just to make builds. But as far as i know there is some kind of permission issue when going from windows files to mac.

I don't know how to fix this on my end.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
how to change the color? And how to make all the scenes available, is there a save to open everything?
it's at the bottom of player customization, simply select a category and the available colors.

Grom778

Jan 23, 2020
it's at the bottom of player customization, simply select a category and the available colors.
male customization does not work, if nothing happens to press, the female one enters without any problems, what should I do about it?

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
male customization does not work, if nothing happens to press, the female one enters without any problems, what should I do about it?
Odd... is this an issue with language? Try again setting to english.

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Actually this may be a UI error, try clicking it multiple times DX

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I played an online demo, then liked it and played this. In this version, I can't get her meter to go up for shit.
Also, I noticed we have no option to change the color of the male. I understand it takes more time and effort, but having an actual flesh male would make this 10x better. My 2 cents. Naomi looks amazing! :)

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I played an online demo, then liked it and played this. In this version, I can't get her meter to go up for shit.
Also, I noticed we have no option to change the color of the male. I understand it takes more time and effort, but having an actual flesh male would make this 10x better. My 2 cents. Naomi looks amazing! :)
same, they just can't cum

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It took some work but I've made him cum. Her meter was 12% at the highest I got it. Most of the time, she never gets above 2%, though.
yup
I could make her cum (although hardly so) in the previous version

edit: fkin hellit's as if this is real life simulator...can't make her cum

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes