Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
depends on what things changed between builds
the new additions might be ticking off the AV
Yeah i guess that's possible. Whatever it is though it's a change specific to the the new build for My apartment, rather than any potential security updates for the Mac OS. I can confidently say that, given that i haven't had any security updates in well over 6 months, maybe even a year.

kaitou3d

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2019
....how? is the level of detail cut down or something?
Black magic!
We're doing a lot of texture compression to help out, and I'm working on bug fixes and efficiency updates to make things as lightweight as possible.

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Just curious, anyone know the names and artists of the songs that play in this game? Just sitting here vibing to the music lol.

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Just curious, anyone know the names and artists of the songs that play in this game? Just sitting here vibing to the music lol.
One artist has moved on to other non NSFW things, but this is the current for new music.

• Red Heart
Reactions: goochklok

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
does anyone know how to install LoveMachine_for_Our_Apartment?
BepInEx main folder right? for buttplug device.

Reactions: notsure91

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Three year is paste and we have no new content, only new bugs... What can i say - nice job "dev", nice job :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
feelsbadman, because this game is one of the games that realises it's a sex game as far as I can tell, but it seems pretty abandoned...maybe the dev found out they had to redo a lot of the game to continue work on it or something

Reactions: warthug
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes