Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
is this version cut? in unpacked form, the weight is 925mb, v0.2.7 had 3.3Gb, the male customizer still does not enter
Did 0.2.7 really have 3.3G? Maybe if you combine all the versions together "Which you shouldnt do thats why your getting errors like not being able to use the male cust config."
Most all the versions are around 900-1.2gigs. They add and remove things per demo because some of the bigger assets at the current time of whatever said release either works or it doesnt and so that why the size fluctuates. Try deleting your saved info in your userdata/local info for this game too before you load up the 0.2.8a. Everything worked for me in this mode all the clothes, all the customizations including the male ones. Which hasn't worked for a long ass time now. Id wipe your previous versions Klaus and just run pure 0.2.8a. With the savedata folder i mentioned deleted. Cheers let me know your results

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
great art, quality, animations. Looking forwards for full release. If game will have lot of options by the end of it and menu management and such will be less clunky then this game has great potential.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Here's the link for 0.2.8a. You are welcome :)
Was this the big new release? Seems like a lot of the mentioned features are not included. Not seeing a save ability or a trainer system. Also can't free move the camera when I could in the previous version.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Was this the big new release? Seems like a lot of the mentioned features are not included. Not seeing a save ability or a trainer system. Also can't free move the camera when I could in the previous version.
wow thank god I didn't spend my bandwidth downloading that lol

Tsopanis

Nov 30, 2020
This is not the major release... You can visit the developers patreon and read the blog post mentioning details. This was a small update mainly done to boost horniness from sex, until gropes etc are back in the game.

IndustryofTime

May 14, 2021
View attachment 450848

Overview:
Our Apartment is an expansion of the concepts in the popular The Couch, rebuilding a lot of it's features from scratch an adding a lot more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep in mind many assets mostly the environment and content here are work in progress or temporary.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-08
Release Date: 2021-12-07
Developer/Publisher: Momoiro Software - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.2.7.d
Language: English
Voice Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v0.2.7.c): - - - -

v0.1.1j

DOWNLOAD
Holloweew
Win:
MEGA - - - -

View attachment 495076 View attachment 495077 View attachment 495078 View attachment 495079 View attachment 495080 View attachment 495081 View attachment 495082 View attachment 495083 View attachment 495084 View attachment 495085
I think you should had the rough version from patreon

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes