Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I would say default cap that could be changed would be the best option. Since vsync often gets modified by global control panel options and the new fancy "uncapped" options such as we see with gsync/freesync and fast sync. Besides, there is no need to worry about input lag in a title like this where someone would have a real need to play unlimited.

As for why it only happens for some, I think you need high enough specifications to create a situation where the card is spitting out high FPS. I've got a 3080 Holo amp with a lower voltage mod, and custom repaste, new thermal pads, and 3X noctua A9. Then a 5600x CPU at stock.

With things like CSGO and other games that could run-away fry a GPU, it was always the systems that over-performed. That's only a fraction of the market. Of that fraction, only a few are likely to be actively monitoring their PC temperatures.

So like a 3080 is only 1% of users, roughly. Creating that rare "one off" situation in the feedback.
Almost nobody takes these, I sure do make sure I always opt out.

floralis

Jun 17, 2018
breast slider is like the last of the things this game need. last 3 months have been bugfixes. it needs actual content in each update. it will take YEARS at this rate to have something playable

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Almost nobody takes these, I sure do make sure I always opt out.
Doesn't matter. The people who do stop to take these surveys are representative of the public unless you want to make an argument that the people who opt out trend towards high or low end systems.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Hoping we can change the player's model from black to a different hue in the next patch release or so. In some lighting scenes it really doesn't look good.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
A side note, on the android version, I was not able to disable the backdrops for whatever reason. It ran ok though.

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
While at least the UI "ingame" is labled now the settings menu is still a broken heap and you might aswell just not look at it. Most of the settings have no visible difference, some just dont even work. Dialogue, as meaningless as it is, regularily just skips over doing fuck all. The bloom on some shit is disgusting. I also dont know why the dildo scene from one of the earlier versions was removed. Still tho, i like the animations (when they work) and the Model

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
I have to come clean about something. Where I thought it was unity being unity, burning up the graphics card with high frame rates... It was actually just that the game was running it hard enough to unveil a bigger issue. Two of the three fans were "dead" because a graphics card fan connector came loose at some point. I fixed the connection and the game isn't burning up anything with uncapped fps. Also found that my thermal grizzly had dried out into a cracker consistency so I guess I got counterfeit paste through amazon.

So my advice to anyone else who's having really bad performance, or their hardware monitors are screaming, physically check that your GPU fans are still working. It may even be that the thermal paste is bad or went bad at some point.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
I have to come clean about something. Where I thought it was unity being unity, burning up the graphics card with high frame rates... It was actually just that the game was running it hard enough to unveil a bigger issue. Two of the three fans were "dead" because a graphics card fan connector came loose at some point. I fixed the connection and the game isn't burning up anything with uncapped fps. Also found that my thermal grizzly had dried out into a cracker consistency so I guess I got counterfeit paste through amazon.

So my advice to anyone else who's having really bad performance, or their hardware monitors are screaming, physically check that your GPU fans are still working. It may even be that the thermal paste is bad or went bad at some point.
Holy shit, glad you were able to catch that dude

"Can It Run Crysis Our Apartment 0.2.7?"

• Haha
Reactions: DoodlesTheBob

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
It's either awful on android or my phone just can't handle the game, LoL

Top 50 mobile GPUs proffered. Additionally though you may have corrupted data, consider clearing the app data and cache.

Oh jeez, uh...glad I could help? Lol.

No seriously, glad you got that sorted out.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

In my case, (thanks to newest update) can finally see the FPS... it turns the fps cap off if you change a graphic setting, so you need to manually turn it back on after every setting change, so my watercooled 980ti was putting out 400-450 FPS, which is why it was overheating.

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
In my case, (thanks to newest update) can finally see the FPS... it turns the fps cap off if you change a graphic setting, so you need to manually turn it back on after every setting change, so my watercooled 980ti was putting out 400-450 FPS, which is why it was overheating.
Quirk of unity settings and how they're applied...

I guess vysync will have to be on by default so this is less of an issue

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
So is it just the three sex scenes or is there more to this? Also is there a save? I click the icon but it doesnt do anything

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So is it just the three sex scenes or is there more to this? Also is there a save? I click the icon but it doesnt do anything
wait there's three? XD on the J version there are only 2
I don't think there is anything more though, just the few scenes, "taking pictures" and playing dress up.
I cou;dn't find a save feature either, too

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
wait there's three? XD on the J version there are only 2
I don't think there is anything more though, just the few scenes, "taking pictures" and playing dress up.
I cou;dn't find a save feature either, too
Yup; the game at this stage is a tech demo.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes