Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Volume slider doesn't seem to do anything except mute.
Even on 1%, music still seems to be on full volume.

o-juice

Aug 31, 2021
Game should be out by now. Man getting anxious. Would be happy to pay money for a full game but...

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Game has an update with 6 new sex animations but it breaks the dress up system. I suggest if someone posts it, it be treated as a branch and not replace the last version.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Does the girl actually enjoy the sexy time? Every shot I have seen has the same blank expression, she looks like a zombie or a robot, though definitely a cute one. My rule is ladies first, so if she is just a cum dumpster, or having sex to pay the rent, that's no bueno. :unsure:

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
not to be negative but the game is 10% complete and super buggy. I dont know what speed they work but it needs a lot more time.
my dude you should have read the changelog it made a note to tell you to read. the dev had issues with the program he uses to make the game which resulted in this one being buggy but he wanted to have something out at the very least

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
the dev had issues with the program he uses to make the game which resulted in this one being buggy
Now I'm reassured. But not really.
Also from patreon post:
It's just kind of a mess given I'm REALLY trying to get the steam release going this month...
Well this is going to end good, I'm sure. Right now 90% of "10% complete game" is broken, glitching out, throwing bugs and even blurring view from time to time (?). Good luck with trying out new content as it will immerse you like day one release of Cyberpunk.

Silleto

Jul 24, 2021
Does the girl actually enjoy the sexy time? Every shot I have seen has the same blank expression, she looks like a zombie or a robot, though definitely a cute one. My rule is ladies first, so if she is just a cum dumpster, or having sex to pay the rent, that's no bueno. :unsure:
Expressions are changeable, that blank one is just default

Silleto

Jul 24, 2021
image_2021-10-18_212248.png

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes