Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
There is a "donation build" that you can buy on itch.io. Is it only for current version, without future updates?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jubileu01

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
this have hugeeeeeeee potentials.

because we don't have teaching feeling with 3D gameplay. yet

mind break in 3d will be great to see, specially the cosplay.

Reactions: J Maddow

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Thought it looked good until I saw that awful black glass cock.. it looks like plastic in some scenes and glass in others. Ugh.
The dick is fully customizable including human and monster variants. Solid color is from old screenshots.

Reactions: AienTee

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Also as a heads up people, this build is, not great, but it does show some of the future of the game.

I recommend Ryahn keep b22 around, cause that will be much more polished until at least a few more releases. But also know b22 will for a long while be available on itch for free.

I expect a lot of people here to have issues and frustrations until then, but understand those fixes are coming in due time. The game is just kind of being reworked a ton and there's a lot of quality of life features missing like disabling random outfits and certain freedoms.

Last edited:

jestir

May 4, 2018
sacb0y I have to agree with you on the itch.io donation build it gets regular updates and is stable I would know I have it on itch.io it is updated even before this site is updated Caerna and sacb0y I am still waiting for a steam release so I can get it on there to add to my steam liberty also keep up the great work

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
macOS app is missing the execute flag on the binary

Bash:
chmod a+x "OurApartment.OSX.app/Contents/MacOS/Our Apartment"
to make it work.

note would be nice for the zip file to be made correctly :)

Reactions: Aazkaal

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
macOS app is missing the execute flag on the binary

Bash:
chmod a+x "OurApartment.OSX.app/Contents/MacOS/Our Apartment"
to make it work.

note would be nice for the zip file to be made correctly :)
Unfortunately I have no idea how to do this on windows

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
Unfortunately I have no idea how to do this on windows
all I can tell you is: macOS is a unix, so the same thing you do for linux should work just fine.

I know there's a way to run bash (the unix shell) under windows10, so that one and the same "chmod" command I wrote might be able to do the trick (so setting the flags before zipping).

File permissions and flags are store in the zip's header, it might windows' compression facility doesn't bother to do that, so perhaps even just using a compressor honouring all the specs might be enough.

But I only really used unix systems in my life, so I haven't much of an idea about windows so it's all hypothesis from the top of my head

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
I know there's a way to run bash (the unix shell) under windows10, so that one and the same "chmod" command I wrote might be able to do the trick (so setting the flags before zipping).

File permissions and flags are store in the zip's header, it might windows' compression facility doesn't bother to do that, so perhaps even just using a compressor honouring all the specs might be enough.

But I only really used unix systems in my life, so I haven't much of an idea about windows so it's all hypothesis from the top of my head
There's multiple ways to go about this. I'm not as much of a computer guru as I'd like to be so these solutions might sound really fucking stupid and hacky, but just off the top of my head:
  1. MinGW(?) or something that runs off it, like . You get your basic Unix command line and can do chmod from there.
  2. Windows Subsystem for Linux, or WSL, which is a Windows 10 feature. Needs to be enabled by the user, but they can look up instructions off Microsoft's website and it's pretty straightforward since they lay it all out for you. Then just install whichever flavor Linux they want (e.g. Ubuntu, etc.) and fire it up. You can access the rest of your disk with cd /mnt/c, which gets you to the C drive. Navigate and do the stuff from there.
  3. Get a Unix terminal emulator(?) for Windows, like (free version is fine for this one specifically). You'd have to look up where the emulator keeps its files, but just copy in the file you need to change, run the change through the emulator, then move it back out.

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
  1. Windows Subsystem for Linux, or WSL, which is a Windows 10 feature. Needs to be enabled by the user, but they can look up instructions off Microsoft's website and it's pretty straightforward since they lay it all out for you. Then just install whichever flavor Linux they want (e.g. Ubuntu, etc.) and fire it up. You can access the rest of your disk with cd /mnt/c, which gets you to the C drive. Navigate and do the stuff from there.
That's the one I was thinking about! :D
thanks!

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
How do you adjust the POV position? The dude is just creepily standing over Naomi during "sex." Also I can't adjust the name in the settings menu. This version seems harder to control and a little buggier than the previous demo.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes