Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Naomi Cum Test build is now public, also a post formerly supporter only is now public.

(Like this but with mouse click)
8d4d7c60-458e-4944-a3a9-2f02bab314bc[1].png

CumParticlelow[1].gif

Cum Test build download

public post.

Announcement of next major build release and public post:

Last edited:

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
what about fetishes like urination or lactation?
Unlikely urination as that's not really my thing, there might be a scene of naomi using the bathroom in the apartment or something but I don't have any particular plans on that front XD. Lactation maybe, i'm huge on insemination fetish, lactation isn't a big thing for me but i'm not against it...

I have considered allowing people to customize the cum color though btw. The system i use has the ability to do that.

Reactions: ShitHead2D

Sause

Apr 4, 2019
View attachment 450848

Overview:
Naomi 3D is a sample animation to show our goals for "Our Apartment" the next game we'll make after The Couch finishes it's core release content. This game will be a sequel to The Couch, and offer a lot of the same features in more of a 3D format plus a lot more thanks to the benefits of 3D.

But for now this project will only be short sex animations we'll release occasionally when releases for The Couch are slower. For now we just want to demonstrate what we can do and offer more public content!

Keep in mind all assets and content here are work in progress or temporary. In the future there will be significant improvements to the visuals and content. Along with audio mixing.

Thread Updated: 2019-12-23
Release Date: 2019-12-23
Developer/Publisher: Momoiro Software
Censorship: No
Version: b13
Language: English
Voice Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog

Download:
Windows b13: - - - -
macOS b11: - - - -
Linux b11: - - - -
Android b11: - - - -
Windows b12 (Holloween): - - - -

View attachment 495076 View attachment 495077 View attachment 495078 View attachment 495079 View attachment 495080 View attachment 495081 View attachment 495082 View attachment 495083 View attachment 495084 View attachment 495085
Please update the android app please! <3

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
So out of curiosity how are you arguing this a side project/sequel to a game which has been on hold for over a year?

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
So out of curiosity how are you arguing this a side project/sequel to a game which has been on hold for over a year?
That is a very old description I wrote last year (That was when this project was called "Naomi 3D"). And I haven't updated it lol. I'm actually working on fixing that now.

Our Apartment became the main project cause I didn't want to simply start over when i already planned to make a 3D project anyway. So instead of porting The Couch gameplay to Our Apartment liek i planned, i'll be doing the reverse having to make Our Apartments gameplay from scratch (Cause I lost the programmer).

Can you change the dildo's color?
Dildo color is now based on the player dick color

Its a mannequin or a stand in.
FYI tho in the future there will be a textured human dick option with customizable skin color, but yeah body will always be mannequin. So much like how there's monster dick option, that can technically be a thing :p.

Jack Jack

Jun 1, 2017
Mac version "The application "Name" can't be opened". Tried to un quarantine, nope. macOS Mojave. Downloaded from nopy (mega link is down)

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Mac version "The application "Name" can't be opened". Tried to un quarantine, nope. macOS Mojave. Downloaded from nopy (mega link is down)
I haven't heard of any issues from supporters or itch.io so i dunno about this. But i do know there's a janky issue where I have to make a zip file a certain way for it to work properly.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
this wolfgirls is gourges/beautifull whould to to be able to knock her up aka impregnate
she is just perfekt

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Is the a communist game?
Hahahaha XD

this wolfgirls is gourges/beautifull whould to to be able to knock her up aka impregnate
she is just perfekt
That's the goal, i'm big on impregnation but i like build up! ;)

Didn't opened for me on Mac as well.With the same error the guy before me mentioned.
I have no idea on this, because of the finicky nature of mac builds and i cannot test them, I can only go off supporters who tested and said it worked fine. Maybe something happened to the zip?

Reactions: ng728x
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes