Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
RROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 00007FF649B911F2)
0x00007FF649B911F2 (Our Apartment) (function-name not available)
0x00007FF92A117BD4 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FF92A26CED1 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart Here is what the log is showing as a error, doesnt make sense to me but maybe to one of you who know's more about Unity than i do, it will.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

FOR Corp

Nov 5, 2017
Ok Sooooo I have been following the Couch and now this. Now I have gone to the site and played the couch and even played the dl version with no issues. How ever I can not get Our Apartment to load. It gets to the 100% then the crash logger pops up. I figured maybe it was my PC as it is a little old, Running windows 7. So I tried the Android version and I get the same problem. It gets to the 100% and sits there. My phone is the latest version available. And looking at the thread here it seems others are having the same problem. I have below posted my pc specs.

I really like the art that has gone in to this game but if I cant play it then I cant even attempt to support its creator.
Thanks in advance.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I was hoping to see alot of the other game but if it can be done here... Ill be happy. I hope many features can be done here so im looking forward to some sweet sexy action lol

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Oh uh, change log for b14-b15 Crazygamer43

Build 14
TL:DR

All these features are experimental with barebones implementation for now in most cases

• Dialogue implementation during sex sim based on various conditions and timers
  • Expression changes working with a combination of poses to create expressions.
  • H-level increases with certain conditions, with heart eyes effect and sweat/wetness
  • Player bits color customization for human variants only
  • Initial groping functions including head petting and boob groping
  • Internal cum effects added! Cum may or may not drain after pull out, more the more you cum without pulling out. Uh...seemingly twice for now...will be fixed later to be once.
  • Lighting improvements now using Bakery, still a bit too dark in some places tho...
  • I'm seriously forgetting things...probably too tired...
  • Fixed issues associated with animation desync
Build 15

• Camera composition and post processing improvements to cowgirl and modified missionary scenes, returning post processing to some older scenes. For Missionary and CowGirl you now get multiple alternating camera angles based on the position. See more of Naomi with out having to control the camera! On camera is incorrect, I just remembered... ugh...Speaking of the missionary scene...
  • Missionary Scene now has proper dialogue and some extra scenery! VA is pending, I was rather late in getting her the script notes T_T. The scene also has Naomi change to various facial expressions! Also there's now sounds and moaning plus some other effects!
  • Naomi's mouth now moves with moans and it's different per moan! This also blends with facial expressions! Also her eyes might wince with thrusts? I may have added that and forgot to actually implement it...so...FYI I've remade the build 3 times so far while typing this post. I'm...not checking this one...but it's going in my notes. If it's not there look for it next build.
  • Also related to audio there's now some more audio triggers to sex sim, and some incorrect sounds were fixed! Idle animations will mow have some subtle breathing that changes based on how aroused Naomi is!
  • Arm Socks Added! I hated to go this month without at least some kinda outfit addition. So I quickly added these and I'm quite fond of them! Their textures are based on the sock textures so you get a bunch of options! Oh side note the wolf outfit has been shuffled a bit for less jank.
  • Tutorial and "Coming Soon" Added! This is for new peeps. Some people expressed confusion in the past so I hope this helps a bit! Check the question mark on the main menu!
  • Player Name input now supported! This was implemented in the past but now there's a UI for it! It's not utilized much beyond subtitle names, but I'll be sure to include this in non-voiced dialogue. You'll find this in the settings!
  • Arousal now increases slower! Still not final but the pace should now feel less absurd.
  • Sex sim has changed some of the test dialogue to actual dialogue based on some additional conditions. It's only a few for now but I commissioned a lot more!
  • The Noise post process effect is now more subtle, dunno why it was tuned that high in the first place.
  • While the snapping for the "Gropes" is still there for now, the snap should be less extreme due to the resting poses in the background being closer to the animation positions. And if it breaks you'll get less terrifying results!

Possible issues
  • My primary focus this build was Dildo, Missionary, and Sex Sim I've so far ignored the other scenes but they will get attention very soon. I want to give some of them loops and stuff so they're more interesting for what they are. So if those scenes look jank for now thats why, sorry.
  • Click buttons too fast may result in the game breaking, i mitigated some of these issues but more may exist.
  • There's an issue where I think the pull out animation won't play fast enough, I'll return to this issue soon.
  • There may accidentally be some awkward facial expressions, Naomi's skinning on her lip is just not right.
  • Overall skinning for clothing has not be updated yet, I'll be back on outfits soon.
  • Probably a ton of other things I forgot about or didn't consider :/

• Love
Reactions: kraxa

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im kinda hoping this game is capable of running on a low end computer so im gonna give this a go... hope its not gonna kill my ram... some unity games go really slow on me like play home from illusion so yeah.

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
im kinda hoping this game is capable of running on a low end computer so im gonna give this a go... hope its not gonna kill my ram... some unity games go really slow on me like play home from illusion so yeah.
Should perform well, the game is intended to run on even android devices so PC is no problem.

And the very least it should run on low more than fine even on integrated GPU.

Illusion games for some reason tend not to be optimized well...

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Should perform well, the game is intended to run on even android devices so PC is no problem.

And the very least it should run on low more than fine even on integrated GPU.

Illusion games for some reason tend not to be optimized well...
android you say? ... sweeeeet :)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
So many of these games just at present. The renders here are good but fall short of other games. I have no problems running this game with everything on max as my rig is top level and fairly new. I would like other models though.

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
So many of these games just at present. The renders here are good but fall short of other games. I have no problems running this game with everything on max as my rig is top level and fairly new. I would like other models though.
I'm holding back a bit visually cause I'm targeting a lot of platforms. Some post processing effects are on low, and can't be changed to high yet.

Also my focus is more "make a 3D sex sim game with an actual full story involving the girl". I'm mostly happy the game looks like my art style. Beyond that I'm not targeting many technical achievements outside of sex sim gameplay and relevant visuals.

As for additional models they will come but under separate project names with the same gameplay functions. For this project I don't intend to deal with multiple characters and making sure animations work for all of them. But I do want to experiment with different types of characters and relationships.

Next character is a skinny tomboy named Alex. That model is in progress... pending name "Her Place".

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
A transgirl by any chance. It would be nice.
No not interested in that type of stuff sorry.

Most you'll get from me is maybe a female body option for the player avatar. But like other alternative bodies I've planned (wolf and other monster/ animal variants) it's purely visual not story related. Size of all of them will new roughly the same too.

Reactions: oaklash and lTTMl

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Crazygamer43 Hey i made a ticket sharing the build cause i updated the build i uploaded a little after i first did the build release.

It's not a big deal but it mostly fixes the subtitle UI on larger displays or screen resolutions.

I just checked after someone sent me a bug and i saw the UI, build here seems like the older one. :O

This one is the slightly updated one.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes