Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Jack Jack

Jun 1, 2017
I have no idea on this, because of the finicky nature of mac builds and i cannot test them, I can only go off supporters who tested and said it worked fine. Maybe something happened to the zip?
I think you are right. I barely unzip .7z and normally Keka opens what other can't. It did open but then the file might not be in a good shape. Maybe using rar would help?

EDIT: ok i fixed and here's how (mac fix), but yeah, its something dev did while ziping that made it lose permission or something.

> Unzip
> Right Click and Show PackageContent
> Go to "Content/MacOS"
>Open "Terminal" and type 'sudo chmod +x " (leave a space after +x i think), and drag and drop on terminal the file that it is inside the folder of "MacOS"
(should look like this now: sudo chmod +x /Users/USERNAME/Downloads/OurApartmentPreview.b11.OSX.app/Contents/MacOS/OurApartmentPreview.b11.OSX

> press enter and insert your password if required
> start app again

Last edited:
Reactions: UsagiSabita

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Oh i see, the person who uploaded it made it a .7z file? All my releases are in Zip format cause i know that's compatible. In this case it's not my doing, just odd unity quirks from making builds on windows. :p

OM24

Sep 1, 2018
Didn't opened for me on Mac as well.With the same error the guy before me mentioned.
I had the same issue with mac, it appears to be a problem with the permissions. Right click on app and select "Show package contents" then go "Contents">"MacOS" the file you see there is what you need to change the permission for. I just opened up terminal typed "Chmod 777" then drag that file onto the terminal(make sure there is a space) to have the filename and path then hit return. Everything worked for me after that.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Perhaps you're on a 32bit OS? Thats the only reason I can think of. Unity builds no longer work on 32bit OS's.
no i have a 64 bit operating system, windows 10 pro
i should also mention that it gets to the loading part, and after a few minutes thats when it crashes.

Last edited:

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
is there anyway i can find out what is causing it to crash?
after investigating it a little bit , and i dont know if this has anything to do with it, but it seems to play another unity game i have just fine but it says unity32 not unity 64

Last edited:

fuckCAPTCHA

Dec 27, 2018
after investigating it a little bit , and i dont know if this has anything to do with it, but it seems to play another unity game i have just fine but it says unity32 not unity 64
try opening up task manager alongside the game and take a look at your RAM usage. it's possible that you're maxing that out, which could cause a crash.

other than that, check to see if there's an error message or a crashlog somewhere that might have more information

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
64 bit Windows 10, 8 core AMD, 32gb ram, 960 gtx and crash!

Those specs are almost the same as previous PC so that doesn't make sense :O

Hmmm...maybe I'll boot it up and test to make sure.

EDIT: According to unity you should be able to find a crash log at

C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\CompanyName\ProductName\Player.log

Company name should be momoirosoft.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
So there is no story as of yet? Animations and poses look cool, but it's not enough to keep me intrested (if you know what I mean). I'll check out the game when some of the story shows up :D

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Best game ever, Not only for Windows, Mac, Linux, and it is also for Android. Great job Dev. Looking for more updates.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes