Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: b15 Fix
I would have liked to have played this game but this is the first Unity game that crashed the menu after loading.
As soon as it reaches 100% loading it crashes and a screen appears on the windows saying that the game has stopped working.
I tried to fix the error several times following several procedures but nothing went right. :unsure:

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I would have liked to have played this game but this is the first Unity game that crashed the menu after loading.
As soon as it reaches 100% loading it crashes and a screen appears on the windows saying that the game has stopped working.
I tried to fix the error several times following several procedures but nothing went right. :unsure:
Someone posted a solution to this earlier. The issue is you have an older CPU which is incompatible with burst compiler.

remove lib_burst_generated.dll from \Our Apartment_Data\Plugins folder. This may affect performance but should allow the game to load.

You have old cpu, it does not support modern instructions required by new unity tech, workaround for now (just search for this file in game's directory and subfolders): https://f95zone.to/threads/hunt-and-snare-r5-24-3-rufflenecks.3408/page-24#post-2906331

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Someone posted a solution to this earlier. The issue is you have an older CPU which is incompatible with burst compiler.

remove lib_burst_generated.dll from \Our Apartment_Data\Plugins folder. This may affect performance but should allow the game to load.
Old CPU not friend here is machine to run very heavy game ... windows 64 bits 18gb memory.
But thanks for the tip I will try to remove from the game system what you said was worth. (y)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Now it didn't crash after I removed the file name (lib_burst_generated.dll) game loaded normal with no lag and without crashing anything.
This simulator is really cool the sounds, the choices, the perspective of viewing from the angles, great developer work, congratulations. (y):p

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Now it didn't crash after I removed the file name (lib_burst_generated.dll) game loaded normal with no lag and without crashing anything.
This simulator is really cool the sounds, the choices, the perspective of viewing from the angles, great developer work, congratulations. (y):p
ah thanks, glad it all worked out!

Reactions: Moricano

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Preview of the 20+ outfits that will be coming soon, here on Twitter and subscribestar.

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Screenshot_20200602-223758_Our Apartment Performance Test.jpg

Our Apartment android test to see performance benefits of URP compared to standard! If you guys have any low powered devices please try this build on them! :O

Hoping to reach 60 FPS in the full game

URP Test:
Standard Test:

• Love
Reactions: PugWug

YuyuK_05

Feb 28, 2018
View attachment 680510

Our Apartment android test to see performance benefits of URP compared to standard! If you guys have any low powered devices please try this build on them! :O

Hoping to reach 60 FPS in the full game

URP Test: Mega
Standard Test: Mega
(Tested on Galaxy A50)
With URP: Solid >60fps on Quality 1, ~30fps on 2 and 12-14 FPS on 3.
Standard: All setting playable, varied from 30-60 FPS.
Hope this help.

Loliver

Mar 2, 2019
Will the last public version (b15) be released to linux? I tried it through wine, but it didn't work. I all got was a black screen and the message "wined3d_buffer_load Buffer is mapped through buffer object, not loading" on console.

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Will the last public version (b15) be released to linux? I tried it through wine, but it didn't work. I all got was a black screen and the message "wined3d_buffer_load Buffer is mapped through buffer object, not loading" on console.
latest is build 16 and that has a linux release.

Reactions: Loliver
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes