Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

K1994

Dec 17, 2018
worth a full download again? somebody please share changelog?
I only saw few sex scenes, some few basic outfits/customization for MC and wolf clothing/bodyparts for female and some basic dialog on the last version

whats new here?

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Oh I see this release hit here. Hmmm, would have been better if it was the next release

Well quite a few changes since... build 15 I think? All update changelog posts are public btw so maybe read those. :p

(There's a ton of dev updates in-between here but they aren't "change logs")

In summary since Build 15 tho...
  • 50+ new outfit items (unsure of total count now)
  • Major performance improvements due to moving to URP
  • Major UI revamp and new features added to male customization
  • Time of day switch
  • Simple pose mode with like, 20 poses.
  • New Sex Sim scene "from behind"
  • New performance settings like a "low quality" shader
  • Various asset improvements
There's probably other stuff too I'm not remembering. There was a major project refactor where I converted a lot of the project code to written code, and changed the way clothing items equip, after moving the project to URP.

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
for me after load screen it goes black and have to turnoff my computer.wont play.maybe my p.o.s. laptop.

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
for me after load screen it goes black and have to turnoff my computer.wont play.maybe my p.o.s. laptop.
Delete "libburst.dll" file (similar name) as it's incompatible with some old CPU's

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
Delete "libburst.dll" file (similar name) as it's incompatible with some old CPU's
I deleted the "lib_burst_generated.dll" file from plugins folder.still doin the same thing. I get this before it freezes and I have to turnoff. Screenshot (184).png
I was able to play version 15 fine.but now with 19 cant.

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I was able to play version 15 fine.but now with 19 cant.
It's possible it might be something core either related to Unity 2019 or URP.

I need specs, GPU, CPU, and OS whatever else.

It's likely not an issue of low end pc, as people have reported much better frame rates on their low end devices.

StarKrug

Jun 12, 2018
Oh I see this release hit here. Hmmm, would have been better if it was the next release
I'd imagine you don't condone the builds being released here; I'm really curious as to how it feels to engage in a pirate community as the dev? I've seen some other devs interact here, some positive, some negative, some kinda apathetic. What's your perspective on it?

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I'd imagine you don't condone the builds being released here; I'm really curious as to how it feels to engage in a pirate community as the dev? I've seen some other devs interact here, some positive, some negative, some kinda apathetic. What's your perspective on it?
My issue is if I had things my way I wouldn't release builds at all unless I was perfectly happy with it. But thats not exactly reasonable in the case of supporters and stuff. And builds posted from this site end up so widespread it bugs me more. The only reason I release builds at all is cause I think I owe it to supporters to do it regularly. Same with my detailed update posts.

But you people give feedback on issues and stuff so it's kind of ok besides that. I don't get a lot of feedback otherwise usually. And I do seem to get a boost in supporters.

But the quality of builds is so all over the place, I think it makes a bad impression on my work.

There is a certain point where this may on the piracy issue bother me more, but thats not for a while I think, past certain milestones and depending on my income from this game in general. Cause at some point I will come to rely on this more, and I need make sure the income is stable. And also by then I may be getting more consistent feedback from elsewhere, so this place may feel less useful.

I am trying to keep things accessible though, I get people may not want to support every month, which is why the game is on itch for $5 with a slower release cycle. This won't always be the price tho (My ultimate goal is to make the game worth $20), but hopefully the way itch works people who paid already won't need to pay more later when I do raise it.

Last edited:
Reactions: KrystalStuck

jestir

May 4, 2018
Didn't know that. Sorry.

:(
you could go to itch.io and pay $5 to get build 20 like I did I believe sacb0y would greatly appreciate it out of respect to sacb0y I will not upload it to mega and share it on here if I had more money to spend I would have paid more but with money being tight I do not have much to spend on games and with it being hard to keep money in my account do to having a 6-year-old I can not support sacb0y on patron if patron took the money out on the 3rd or 4rth of each month I might be able to but sadly they do not

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes