Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
you could go to itch.io and pay $5 to get build 20 like I did I believe sacb0y would greatly appreciate it out of respect to sacb0y I will not upload it to mega and share it on here if I had more money to spend I would have paid more but with money being tight I do not have much to spend on games and with it being hard to keep money in my account do to having a 6-year-old I can not support sacb0y on patron if patron took the money out on the 3rd or 4rth of each month I might be able to but sadly they do not
I would never pay for the game. The dev is not losing any money, because i would never pay for this. lol

I joined this community because some people shared some indie games. Even the devs do comment on some posts where theyr paid games are shared. Im here for the free and cannot aford a international transaction on dollars that is 5x the value of my currency (and dont forget the taxes).

If someone share the game here, ok! If they dont...Ok!

Just here for the freebies.

MasterJake

Donor
Nov 28, 2017
Hi Ryahn
Momoirosoft is on subscribestar too, you can find it here

Thanks and greetings

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I still have The Couch v0.1.4 on my computer, so I've been sleeping on the that series for a while. Then tonight I decide to look it up, and now Naomi has crossed over into third dimension? I have to start paying attention to stuff I like more often xD

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
What the fuck, ok so normally when I check this site, i just see if there's a notification from this thread then close it. I check quite a bit. Like a day ago I find out this site hasn't been notifying me of this thread for like 3 months...

Anyway ! It is Build 22. You can even play in the browser now! Also on !

Adding a bunch of new dialogue content and fixes/improvements to sex sim! Priority is still the environment stuff so I only had time for so much. Part of the delay was waiting for !

From here the game will transition into the final gameplay loop, look forward to it!

uh... responses to some posts...
Sooo... Anyone got the link to the new 20 build?
Anybody got build 20?
Need update for android please
it's here!

you could go to itch.io and pay $5 to get build 20 like I did I believe sacb0y would greatly appreciate it out of respect to sacb0y I will not upload it to mega and share it on here if I had more money to spend I would have paid more but with money being tight I do not have much to spend on games and with it being hard to keep money in my account do to having a 6-year-old I can not support sacb0y on patron if patron took the money out on the 3rd or 4rth of each month I might be able to but sadly they do not
Thanks for your support! Yeah I don't expect too much I'm just a picky bastard.

I would never pay for the game. The dev is not losing any money, because i would never pay for this. lol

I joined this community because some people shared some indie games. Even the devs do comment on some posts where theyr paid games are shared. Im here for the free and cannot aford a international transaction on dollars that is 5x the value of my currency (and dont forget the taxes).

If someone share the game here, ok! If they dont...Ok!

Just here for the freebies.
5x the cost? Jeez, well if there's a store front you know of where it's more reasonable feel free to let me know. Maybe steam would be good for you in the future?

D

Deleted member 862093

What the fuck, ok so normally when I check this site, i just see if there's a notification from this thread then close it. I check quite a bit. Like a day ago I find out this site hasn't been notifying me of this thread for like 3 months...
I've found that I sometimes have to unwatch and re-watch a thread due to lack of notifications. That seems to be the only fix.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
From what I've seen mentioned on other threads, it seems there's a limit to the board software, so it'll only update the most recent X follows, where X is most often (but not always) five.

ItZFaith69

Mar 30, 2020
The Mega and Anonymous download is working but you can't install the game :/

Little update: All downloads are working but can't be installed.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Holy shit, this is something else. Definitely gonna keep tabs on this.
Best wishes to the devs on this; there's high potential out of this one. Looking forward to what's next.

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
The Mega and Anonymous download is working but you can't install the game :/

Little update: All downloads are working but can't be installed.
Got the same problem.
Install? You mean android? Can you be more specific?

I have no skin textures! The girl is totally black, but only clothes are visible. Is there a way to fix it? MacOS Catalina!
Hm, I heard of this issue once before, but I don't have a Mac so I can't test it, and relatively low numbers of people play on mac and Linux.

Consider the browser version on newgrounds if needed for now.

I may do an update soon seeing if I can tackle this issue.

Reactions: Hey you there boy

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Uhm. Android version can't be install. Maybe this game is not supported for low version device.
I'm not sure what's wrong but the apk from the download here is corrupted I think. At least from MEGA, which is an issue I've had before. It doesn't work for me either.

Consider downloading from itch instead, that should be fine.

St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
how do you get the doggy style to unlock? all i get is grind etc

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes