Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Tsopanis

Nov 30, 2020
Btw, the developer has fixed many of the bugs I reported in my previous post. They also handled many of the things I criticised, like easy save/load etc.

All the work they did in the background is really starting to pay off. The code must be solid for them to be able to pinpoint most of the reported issues and tackle them in such a short period of time.

Kudos to them, awesome for us! I suggest you all give this latest experimental version a try. Now that things are working as intended, it really sets a solid foundation for the future.

I am waiting for the proper release on Patreon, with the updated positions, gropes etc. Will be happy to properly support the project.

Good work, devs!

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Ah yes, texture quality high.

1662744408515.png
1662744439940.png

Clicking on "Reset" does nothing and I had to restart the game to fix the issue.

Clicking the "floppy disk" also didn't save my game, I turned on menu SFX and FPS UI on and it made no sound when I click it (same thing with every button in settings except for the audio slider itself).

Here's another one, not sure if this is intentional but clicking on Player's "Dress up" causes the camera to get stuck

1662745172595.png

You can also make Naomi disappear by changing the pose into somewhere else away from the bed.

1662745321375.png

Obligatory flying ghost dick screenshot as a proof (you have no idea how long this took me to screenshot...)

1662745561634.png

For some reason the lighting got really fucked up during my investigation and now Shadow Naomi has came to haunt me.

1662746201650.png

Changing the settings did nothing and since I can't reset I dont really know which setting causes this in the first place (picture below is a madman's attempt at fixing the lighting by clicking random buttons, good thing my computer hasn't gone into a nuclear meltdown yet).

1662746264278.png

Now for the main reason why I was gonna post in the first place, anyone know which setting can make Naomi's hair lines better?

That is all, thanks.

1662746037400.png

Edit 1: Fixed a couple of typos
Edit 2: I did more typos than I realized, staying up at 3 in the morning was not a good idea.
Edit 3: Nvm, I uninstalled the game because of how frustrating it is to navigate the settings. I'll just wait until the game is finish

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ah yes, texture quality high.

View attachment 2033882
View attachment 2033885

Clicking on "Reset" does nothing and I had to restart the game to fix the issue.

Clicking the "floppy disk" also didn't save my game, I turned on menu SFX and FPS UI on and it made no sound when I click it (same thing with every button in settings except for the audio slider itself).

Here's another one, not sure if this is intentional but clicking on Player's "Dress up" causes the camera to get stuck

View attachment 2033911

You can also make Naomi disappear by changing the pose into somewhere else away from the bed.

View attachment 2033912

Obligatory flying ghost dick screenshot as a proof (you have no idea how long this took me to screenshot...)

View attachment 2033915

For some reason the lighting got really fucked up during my investigation and now Shadow Naomi has came to haunt me.

View attachment 2033935

Changing the settings did nothing and since I can't reset I dont really know which setting causes this in the first place (picture below is a madman's attempt at fixing the lighting by clicking random buttons, good thing my computer hasn't gone into a nuclear meltdown yet).

View attachment 2033936

Now for the main reason why I was gonna post in the first place, anyone know which setting can make Naomi's hair lines better?

That is all, thanks.

View attachment 2033928

Edit 1: Fixed a couple of typos
Edit 2: I did more typos than I realized, staying up at 3 in the morning was not a good idea.
Edit 3: Nvm, I uninstalled the game because of how frustrating it is to navigate the settings. I'll just wait until the game is finish
If this
1662802823638.png
memory allocation thing stands for MegaBytes, then that is your issue regarding the pixelated Naomi. Though I guess I don't see it in any other screenshots

timtomnaru

May 19, 2018

I just uploaded the game (latest version 0.2.8a) after I bought it. Here, I am sharing it with the link before this sentence.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
You can actually just rn; it's not paywalled for whatever reason lol

I haven't kept up with all the announcements for this game so pardon me if this was actually intentional

Edit: It was also already uploaded earlier in this thread apparently; didn't see it at first trying to use the search function

Reactions: Luckzor

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
I hope there's a Long Hair option and Anal content soon.

I really like cute girls with long wavy hair while having an Anaru.

Those are the two things I wanted to add in this game.

Reactions: dewrules and splamo

Debosno

Dec 18, 2019
Yea sorry man its not gonna run on a phone. You need a pc with a dedicated gpu, i mean i assume it could run on low at 25 fps on an integrated chip, buuuuuut i doubt it.
I run it on ultra settings on a galaxy s9 and it maintains FPS.

Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
I run it on ultra settings on a galaxy s9 and it maintains FPS.
The mobile version is pretty far behind i think something like version 26 or 27 right? Then it should, theres no way current version would run on an s9 with full shaders and pixel density. My rig 12600k 32gb ddr at 14-14-14-25 timings, m.2, 3070ti doesnt run this game at current version on ultra above 160 fps. Just doesn't.

Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
After version 27 their graphics got a huge bump and im guessing its still pretty un-optimized because my fps dipped hard after that version.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes