Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
I think at this point i'm just looking forward to the potential of what this can may become as it develops and gradually gets more optimized.
I figure by the time I can afford to spend $1k on a new computer it should be more stable. Maybe There might even be a VR mode in the works. As thats what i'm really hoping for.

Reactions: SardanticDecay

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017

Positions Poll. Also, new article was released on their Itch.io

splamo

Jun 26, 2018

Positions Poll. Also, new article was released on their Itch.io
Thanks for this. It's good to see some progression. Do you know if 0.2.8a is still the latest release? It's been a while since they put out anything

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
Hi everyone! I need help. For some reason I have an incorrect displaying of stockings and as I guess all that have a transparency stettings. Who know how's fix it?

Here's screenshots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
uh... but what about v0.3.1c?
You can actually just rn; it's not paywalled for whatever reason lol

I haven't kept up with all the announcements for this game so pardon me if this was actually intentional

Edit: It was also already uploaded earlier in this thread apparently; didn't see it at first trying to use the search function
As ironic as it is for me to say this: use the search function, please :HideThePain:

Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
on hi settings on a high end pc im only getting 140ish frames *so you wont beable to run it realistically on a phone lol*

RickJamie

Sep 14, 2020
on hi settings on a high end pc im only getting 140ish frames *so you wont beable to run it realistically on a phone lol*
It ran alright on my old note 9, now it won't install because android version is 32 bit and the pixel 7 only has 64 bit support. I don't own a PC and i like the uh portability of an um phone lol

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
It ran alright on my old note 9, now it won't install because android version is 32 bit and the pixel 7 only has 64 bit support. I don't own a PC and i like the uh portability of an um phone lol
I'll look into it for the next release. This is probably already fixed by unity it's just been too long since the last android release.

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
Why i can't save the game on android, even though i've clicked and hold the DISK icon in the upper screen. I can't save it

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes