Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Well, I tried this new version for a short time, story is certainly interesting, but around the time the player took Naomi home the text box at the bottom started getting a tad funky, text size down, very long wall of text that went off the bottom of the screen, no big, everything was working still, but then it got fairly... hmm... disjointed? like there was sections being skipped or something, not an issue, but decided to save when the player/MC went shopping. will leave more feedback later as I progress, right now I need some sleep.

decided to load it up before I posted to see if that "fixed" it... got this lovely overlap on the load save

Untitled.png

and the save won't load properly...
Got

ACT 1
WARMING UP

pop up and fade, and then stuck at this screen :
1.png

earlier save doesn't even pop up the act 1 card bit, just gets stuck same as above pic.
a quick test of start from scratch and skipping a couple of days (might want to make it so a mouse click stops the skip function) forward and saving after meeting Naomi at the cafe for second time shows that save and loading in the living room after the "Mmmm I'm bored" works fine, so problems above might be because I saved while the MC was shopping ?

one question for sacb0y : should I be using the do nothing to transition between story scenes, or hitting the chapter button? <<< nvm this question, hitting next chapter doesn't do anything :p

ah well, will test more later. sleep now.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
That's great to hear, and it looks like you have most things in place now to really expand the story and game elements, give yourself a pat on the back for that :D

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

drakkor

Aug 13, 2016
so for now there is still only the 'sex sim gameplay' part included? or some more gameplay / story/ dating sim elements as well?

Destom

Jun 23, 2020
I remember there was a new android version, even if it was broken, there were already saves, did anyone have it left?

yeetyeetlmao

Sep 9, 2018
Game development is slow and little, supposingly to give a strong base which as far as i can tell from the updates is fairly stable now? So we should get some more actual gameplay now poses, toys, story etc.

Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
Posting this as some people are special ed and tend to not actually read prior posts.
The dev just announced some stuff and it is as follows:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Content

Hey peeps, sorry this post is a bit late. Bunch of home stuff calling my attention.

Anyway, ANIMATION PREVIEWS! Finally new stuff, it's only a bit for now (The set is complete) but more will come through out this month and the next!
The above is one of the new sex sim sets, this time animated by @Kekitopu, I would link to their twitter, but I think I would get dinged for it.
As I said before he's not the only one doing animations and such. Thanks to the support of my publisher Critical Bliss, You, and the expected success of the steam release is funding this new content. I'll mention the other animators as their work is completed and shown.
Also as an FYI the animators are picking from a list of "high priority" positions selected based on your previous voting! The animators are just picking their favorites from that.
Also Sex Sim is not the only animations being made.
Mild Story Changes

As you guys might have noticed, I've been avoiding Act 4 and part of that is that that's when the game really opens up. It's going to take a lot of focus on its own.
But also, I wasn't 100% on the state of the story for Act 4. One thing that was planned is an unlock for a feature called "Going Out", Act 4 was basically supposed to conclude with that feature unlocked.
But this caused some problems. We know how sex sim unlocks. But how does dress up unlock? How does Naomi come to want to get into these various sometimes fantasy outfits.
There is a plot reason for this, but the order was a problem. It meant features people want the most from Our Apartment would take too long to unlock. And "Going Out" is a major update requiring a lot of new assets and locations.
So my current mentality is changing things up...
Instead of:
  • Act 4: Sex sim unlocked and various other events
  • Act 5: Going out unlocked and dressup
Now:
  • Act 4: Sex Sim unlocked and various other events
  • Act 5: Dress up and role play unlocked.
  • Act 6: Going out unlocked
This is to give us a bigger window between need to implement going out, while making sure at least dress up and associated features (role play) are accessible. This also makes Act 4 itself smaller, cause originally the plan was to kind of bloat it until the Going out stuff was added. But I always felt iffy about that.
You might also ask "wait sex sim unlocks before dress up?" And yeah, mechanically it makes sense as a progression element. Basically, now Naomi will automatically wear outfits based on the items you buy. And that will be how things work initially.
Then some things happen, and you'll be able to dress Naomi how you like before any events as things work currently. You go from doing sex sim with whatever Naomi's wearing, to being able to choose before doing sex sim or another event.
By that point the things you can do in the apartment are well established, and "going out" will be the next major feature.
This way the launch, which is currently planned to have up to Act 4 (With a temporary unlock of dress up until act 5 is released) can quickly be followed with Act 5 rather than wait for "going out" to be complete. So hopefully the content stream will be steady.
More soon!

There's a lot of asset stuff to do, and some things I STILL haven't revealed yet that I need to show. And we'll get there.
For now thanks for your support peeps, if you like the new content, please tell your buds and stuff to help me produce even more content! But honestly either way there will be a lot to show very soon.
~sacb0y

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dev also included these gifs, so the game is very much alive. Go over to their patreon / subscribestar and drop em a sub =)

This is most promising, all his stuff is steamlined now so we are getting down to the nitty gritty, I often stalk their discord =) to watch for update news, I don't know when it will be done and the initial release is public I want to say September as an answer but ultimately only Sacboy knows. Lets trust the process for a while longer, because the way things are looking it looks like this is going to be to most complete, H/Sim sex game on the market. I don't count that mess of a game that is online only. Not gonna name drop yall know who i mean. This meanwhile has real legs, doesn't lag out all the time like the others. Go support the dev, it's been a long road but we're so damn close!

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone have any version newer than the one in the OP from several months ago?

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
So, I loved the preview version, 0.22 when I first got it. Amazing animation, well made models, good sound, not just the usual all purpose Japanese girl moaning sounds, etc.

Had a minor problem with it a while back and then got 0.27d for a quick fix. There was definite improvement but now sound wouldn't play at certain sex speeds and Naomi became difficult to arouse without clicking a text option to buff her arousal all the time. Nice for some measure of realism but a bit pesky for having a wank.

So I finally decided to drop 10 on the Patreon for this Dev, checked out 1.1j, 1.9a, 2.8, 0.31, 0.41, and 0.44. Honestly, for a quickie 0.22 remains the best option. It's in, out, no fuss, doing what you want quickly with no barriers.
The others reset your characters looks, make you start the prologue, save, quit, etc. That's even if those options work. 0.44 freezes on even trying to load the quickie option.

I totally get the dev wanting to spend time working on the meat of the game, the story. Hey who doesn't love a good love/romance/sex story right?
But the story work is rough in terms of the visual side. These character models are great and meticulously animated, I understand that's difficult, lengthy work. But man. it's hard to care about the story with minimal visuals, it's just text boxes over 3D maps for now.

If you feel you're missing out cause you don't have 0.44, you're really not, unless you like the story more than the lewd content, which is totally fair if you do. For me, I went and just fixed the problem with 0.22, needed to delete the moimoirosoft folder in AppData, the usual stuff. I'm gonna stick with that one for a while. I'll give the dev 10 bucks for a couple of months and see if anything interesting comes up but for now, eh.

If he does finish it, I'm sure it'll scintillate my senses but as it is now? The story writing is let down by the lack of visuals other than loading in a map and some text boxes. The lewd content is top tier though and works perfectly nice by itself.

So TL;DR, stick with 0.22 if you just want lewd content. Nothing much to gain and a lot of fuss and issue to deal with if you get a newer version.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes