Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
If I had to guess some anti virus programs don't like where the game creates save files.

I chose to put them in 'user/My Documents/mygames' cause other games stored saves there and it would allow for syncing between PCs. Settings on the other hand is kept in app data.

Perhaps I should provide a setting for alternate save locations...

• Hey there
Reactions: Staystrong

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
So TL;DR, stick with 0.22 if you just want lewd content. Nothing much to gain and a lot of fuss and issue to deal with if you get a newer version.
Does anyone have 0.22 to share though? I only see 0.2.7.d and 0.1.1j in here, the latter of which having significantly lower graphical fidelity

kraxvol

Jun 2, 2021
Does anyone have 0.22 to share though? I only see 0.2.7.d and 0.1.1j in here, the latter of which having significantly lower graphical fidelity
Well, I was coming in here in the hope that I would find a brand new version full of lewdness fun times. Didn't think that I would end up uploading what's effectively the "golden" version from my own archive, but here ya go! (Mods, is this ok to do?) (Password is all lowercase my username.)

Edit: That is specifically labeled as "build 22". I think that's what's being referred to? But if not, just disregard my confused self.

test5jan

Apr 13, 2022
Any1 else has problems with newest parts on itch? I crashed on act 3 and can't progress the prologue

pdl995

Aug 3, 2023
Ye just gave 0.4.9 an attempt but pressing the skip and 'do nothing' buttons over and over got old very fast. I got to Act 2: New Clothes and got stuck cuz I pressed ESC there xd.

Some ppl might be into reading a story, but imma pass on it until there's a cheat that unlock everything or a 100% save file or seomthing.
Was really impressed with b22 tho, so I'll keep a close eye on this project.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

"WARNING: Avoid changing SSAO settings in-game, do it from title screen or the game may visually bug out."
really shouldn't post the buggy still in testing versions mate. more likely to annoy people when they run into issues.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

wh4leF1ND3R

Dec 21, 2019
For people who running in bug with v0.4.9, there are some tricks:
1. Don't skip dialog if you're entering an inoperable scene after skipping.
2. If you go to some scenes, the save function cannot be used, but you can dress up, Enter the dress up and do nothing just click "continue" back to scenes, then you can save your progress.
3. Sex sim in Act 4.

An act4 save, paste contents to `~\Documents\My Games\Momoirosoft\Our Apartment\Saves\`
It may replace your current progress, make sure you have backup.

Checksum:
SHA256 FD7DACABAB513A0E58A87B9A2F751F23A7DAE7DB9103EC9197D2313C14CA945D

Last edited:

wh4leF1ND3R

Dec 21, 2019
Ye just gave 0.4.9 an attempt but pressing the skip and 'do nothing' buttons over and over got old very fast. I got to Act 2: New Clothes and got stuck cuz I pressed ESC there xd.

Some ppl might be into reading a story, but imma pass on it until there's a cheat that unlock everything or a 100% save file or seomthing.
Was really impressed with b22 tho, so I'll keep a close eye on this project.
Check this

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
For people who running in bug with v0.4.9, there are some tricks:
1. Don't skip dialog if you're entering an inoperable scene after skipping.
2. If you go to some scenes, the save function cannot be used, but you can dress up, Enter the dress up and do nothing just click "continue" back to scenes, then you can save your progress.
3. Sex sim in Act 4.

An act4 save, paste in `~\Documents\My Games\Momoirosoft\Our Apartment\Saves\`
Thank you for your amazing work Myt000 and Wh4le... you both are the heroes this world needs!

Tried loading the act4 save and it wouldn't work, even though I saved it to the correct place. So I played through up to Act 4 and saved. Sure enough, the next day, save loaded but my progress was the first week :cry:

v0.49 is one hell of a monkey's paw

Last edited:

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Thank you for your amazing work Myt000 and Wh4le... you both are the heroes this world needs!

Tried loading the act4 save and it wouldn't work, even though I saved it to the correct place. So I played through up to Act 4 and saved. Sure enough, the next day, save loaded but my progress was the first week :cry:

v0.49 is one hell of a monkey's paw
The trick is to rename it and overwrite an existing save. Just click through the first part until you can save, then overwrite that. I assume the games also stores which slots are being used in the other file in that folder.

Reactions: wh4leF1ND3R
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes