Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
What's it about dropbox links? :unsure:
People have multiple times posted the actual Dropbox links I use for supporters of the game. While I do pay for Dropbox I don't think I'm immune from any bandwidth limits if 100 people download a 2GB file or something. And especially with the downloads being adult content I doubt Dropbox would be very eager to allow that sort of thing.

It's just risky and inconsiderate, and it will become a bigger problem as the game gets larger. I'm compressing the game as much as I can but it's inevitable.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
People have multiple times posted the actual Dropbox links I use for supporters of the game. While I do pay for Dropbox I don't think I'm immune from any bandwidth limits if 100 people download a 2GB file or something. And especially with the downloads being adult content I doubt Dropbox would be very eager to allow that sort of thing.

It's just risky and inconsiderate, and it will become a bigger problem as the game gets larger. I'm compressing the game as much as I can but it's inevitable.
I understand, thanks for the explanation (y)

deathscross

Mar 26, 2019
i could have sworn this game had some foot fetish activies in here. if not it would be great to see some added =p. I would love more 3d games like this that look good with more foot content

s0urcec0de

Apr 27, 2018
The game starts in 8k no matter if I change the resolution in the settings file from the AppData folder. Even tried to create a shortcut and force it to run in windowed mode didn't work. Could this be related to the game or some global nVidia settings?

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
The game starts in 8k no matter if I change the resolution in the settings file from the AppData folder. Even tried to create a shortcut and force it to run in windowed mode didn't work. Could this be related to the game or some global nVidia settings?
Is it 8K resolution or is it 8K internal resolution? You might be using the slider.

Normally it should default to your monitor resolution. What makes you sure it's running at 8K?

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes