Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

AN424

Oct 1, 2020
Stuck in black screen after the café, any fix?

Also who made those banger soundtrack for this game?

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Can't even progress further than the café, noice.
Stuck in black screen after the café, any fix?

Also who made those banger soundtrack for this game?
Another bug, this build was only intended to preview the new animations. Nothing else was really tested.

It was originally a limited release but I fucked up and decided to make it broad cause of the holidays.

It really shouldn't be here, cause people don't have the context...

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
Another bug, this build was only intended to preview the new animations. Nothing else was really tested.

It was originally a limited release but I fucked up and decided to make it broad cause of the holidays.

It really shouldn't be here, cause people don't have the context...
Nice update~ I'm broke now on account of buying a new computer, which can now play your game without thermal throttling and at max settings but on the 4th, I'll slap some more down on Patreon again. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this!

I'm not rich enough to support you every month or I would but hey, by the time you release this I'll have paid for a copy and then some for sure.

Reactions: yeetyeetlmao

DwingF9

May 7, 2020
New public devlog on Substar:

TLDR:
The game will get its files reimported in Unity (Might help with errant bugs/glitches),
It will get upgraded to the next version of Unity (Improved lighting, shadows, shading and performance/resolution on mobiles/low-end PCs)
And the dev is brainstorming a future project for after Our Apartment is done.

sweat.png APV.png resolution.png sketch.png

zahenix

Sep 22, 2018
i'm sorry, but this game has been in dev for how long? 3+ years and it's like the buggiest thing ever, was checking this game out when suddenly i'm literally in a loop in act 0 "accident" after monday near the cafe it straight up goes to the office without progressing into the story, sertiously you should fix the bugs before actually adding new content, this is horrid.

EDIT: got past the act 0 "accident" and now literally found another bug, where after you go to sleep after offering Naomi to stay with you, the game literally refuses to do anything and just a black screen is smiling at my presence.

Last edited:

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
i'm sorry, but this game has been in dev for how long? 3+ years and it's like the buggiest thing ever, was checking this game out when suddenly i'm literally in a loop in act 0 "accident" after monday near the cafe it straight up goes to the office without progressing into the story, sertiously you should fix the bugs before actually adding new content, this is horrid.

EDIT: got past the act 0 "accident" and now literally found another bug, where after you go to sleep after offering Naomi to stay with you, the game literally refuses to do anything and just a black screen is smiling at my presence.
v0.5.0 was not intended for any broad release and was only intended to preview the new sex sim positions. The story was not tested cause it can be skipped for now. A change in some code caused an error to result in a soft lock.

I didn't intend to make this build available for all supporters cause I knew it would get leaked quickly, but since I was changing releases from now on I decided to release this one broadly for the last time.

But from now on I announced builds will be much more restrictive if they're not for certain stable.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes