Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

s0urcec0de

Apr 27, 2018
Is it 8K resolution or is it 8K internal resolution? You might be using the slider.

Normally it should default to your monitor resolution. What makes you sure it's running at 8K?
Haven't played the game in a while and last time I did (on an older version) the resolution was the one native to my main monitor. I can't get past the loading screen and change the settings in game. When I initially checked the settings file, the resolution was set to 8k. Additionally, every time I would run the game, my monitor's resolution would change as well to 8k - this could be checked easily from the Display settings.

If you need any other details, let me know.

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Haven't played the game in a while and last time I did (on an older version) the resolution was the one native to my main monitor. I can't get past the loading screen and change the settings in game. When I initially checked the settings file, the resolution was set to 8k. Additionally, every time I would run the game, my monitor's resolution would change as well to 8k - this could be checked easily from the Display settings.

If you need any other details, let me know.
Delete the settings file, it is obsolete anyway.

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
So how's the sort of free play quick mode working for 4.10a, I believe I tried 4.4 last or maybe 4.7 and it was like crashing to desktop and I couldn't be arsed to go through the gameplay at the time to get to the lewd stuff.

Cause if the sex sim is back and working, it's time to resub.

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Just curious, is there a way to make an incest patch or add such content to the game ?
Having Naomi as a sister would be WILD.
Later updates will allow pet names and can be whatever you want. Function is there (any time you see "babe" in sex sim dialogue) but I haven't added the ability to change it yet. But if you want you can make her call you "Brother". :p

Won't change the plot tho.

Ulti-mater

Aug 5, 2020
Well if such a mod was to be made, It would probably be better to do when the story itself is more developed
The story telling is indeed still not enough for a modded change in relationship between the two, i hope to see the patch when it's ready :p

Later updates will allow pet names and can be whatever you want. Function is there (any time you see "babe" in sex sim dialogue) but I haven't added the ability to change it yet. But if you want you can make her call you "Brother". :p

Won't change the plot tho.
Thanks for the info! I'll wait to see more of these functions to the game.

Reactions: DenseFool

s0urcec0de

Apr 27, 2018
Delete the settings file, it is obsolete anyway.
Deleted the whole folder by mistake, the game opened, still in 8K nonetheless, bit this time I got past the loading screen and I was able to change the resolution. Thanks fam!

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 450848

Overview:
Our Apartment is an expansion of the concepts in the popular The Couch, rebuilding a lot of it's features from scratch an adding a lot more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep in mind many assets mostly the environment and content here are work in progress or temporary.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-22
Release Date: 2023-11-24
Developer/Publisher: Momoiro Software - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.5.0.e
Language: English
Voice Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux
(v0.2.7.d): MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(v0.2.7.d): MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v0.2.7.c): MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

v0.1.1j

DOWNLOAD
Holloweew
Win:
MEGA - - - -

View attachment 495076 View attachment 495077 View attachment 495078 View attachment 495079 View attachment 495080
View attachment 495081 View attachment 495082 View attachment 495083 View attachment 495084 View attachment 495085
Will the android be updated by any chance?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Will the android be updated by any chance?
That said do not expect another android build until after the steam release. I cannot have another big effectively wasted period of time like this. I don't know what I'll do, maybe I'll try and pay someone to handle it. But I don't even really think that's feasible both practically and financially given how much time has been spent.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
i dont know if its the settings thats my issue or not but tried the last version that was released last month or so and it wouldnt load on my laptop! it went to open and you could hear my laptop begin processing and the screen went black like it was gonna come up and then it crashed! played an older version (probably last year some time i dont remember) and it worked pretty well on my system so i know my laptop is capable of running the game! if the settings are the issue idk and maybe as was stated in a few posts back, it being set at 8k resolution is not meshing with my system! havent tried this version yet but was just gonna come in here and see if there was any way to get this game to work on my laptop again as i really enjoyed it when i was able to get it to run last time! interested to see whats been added. so would deleting the settings file be the recommended course of action to get this to run on a (more than likely) low end quality laptop?

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes