Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

wh4leF1ND3R

Dec 21, 2019
The trick is to rename it and overwrite an existing save. Just click through the first part until you can save, then overwrite that. I assume the games also stores which slots are being used in the other file in that folder.
Oops, I thought this would work :(
I re-uploaded the entire save directory, not sure if that would work, hope someone can give a try.

Last edited:

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
How the fuck you make 4.9 version of the game
less optimized
and more buggy
than 2.7.
Because of rapid addition of features and content that have been added but not yet optimized.

v 2.2 is the best one for just a quick wank. 2.7 has that extra position but Naomi's arousal is bugged and takes forever to climb so if watching her cum is important to your wank, 2.2 just works.

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
Because of rapid addition of features and content that have been added but not yet optimized.

v 2.2 is the best one for just a quick wank. 2.7 has that extra position but Naomi's arousal is bugged and takes forever to climb so if watching her cum is important to your wank, 2.2 just works.
Understandable. They are making it a game, not just cool sex animations.
But
I see a lot of not added wank material.
And i see fukcing buggs to the game aspect.
Those are signs i don't like: adding bugged features, not adding wank stuff.
I like this type of games that they implement. And usually nipons do them with 1-3 sex scenes, and 4-5 outfits.
This one already excels in both wank stuff. But i want MOAR. Monkey sees not implemented animations, monkey goes frustration.

Reactions: Cwco1179

gamu_gamu

May 2, 2023
Anyone's sound also broken? I've made sure I have the correct audio output and that my sound is turned up, but I get nothing. In game volume sliders are up as well

Last edited:

xocolonu

Nov 1, 2023
Anyone's sound also broken? I've made sure I have the correct audio output and that my sound is turned up, but I get nothing. In game volume sliders are up as well
For v0.2.7.d the menu music is nonexistent for me too. However, once you start New Game, that's fixed.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OurApartment-0.4.10.a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes