Unity Our Apartment [v0.5.2.d] [Momoiro Software]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

User?

Oct 7, 2022
So, I loved the preview version, 0.22 when I first got it. Amazing animation, well made models, good sound, not just the usual all purpose Japanese girl moaning sounds, etc.

Had a minor problem with it a while back and then got 0.27d for a quick fix. There was definite improvement but now sound wouldn't play at certain sex speeds and Naomi became difficult to arouse without clicking a text option to buff her arousal all the time. Nice for some measure of realism but a bit pesky for having a wank.

So I finally decided to drop 10 on the Patreon for this Dev, checked out 1.1j, 1.9a, 2.8, 0.31, 0.41, and 0.44. Honestly, for a quickie 0.22 remains the best option. It's in, out, no fuss, doing what you want quickly with no barriers.
The others reset your characters looks, make you start the prologue, save, quit, etc. That's even if those options work. 0.44 freezes on even trying to load the quickie option.

I totally get the dev wanting to spend time working on the meat of the game, the story. Hey who doesn't love a good love/romance/sex story right?
But the story work is rough in terms of the visual side. These character models are great and meticulously animated, I understand that's difficult, lengthy work. But man. it's hard to care about the story with minimal visuals, it's just text boxes over 3D maps for now.

If you feel you're missing out cause you don't have 0.44, you're really not, unless you like the story more than the lewd content, which is totally fair if you do. For me, I went and just fixed the problem with 0.22, needed to delete the moimoirosoft folder in AppData, the usual stuff. I'm gonna stick with that one for a while. I'll give the dev 10 bucks for a couple of months and see if anything interesting comes up but for now, eh.

If he does finish it, I'm sure it'll scintillate my senses but as it is now? The story writing is let down by the lack of visuals other than loading in a map and some text boxes. The lewd content is top tier though and works perfectly nice by itself.

So TL;DR, stick with 0.22 if you just want lewd content. Nothing much to gain and a lot of fuss and issue to deal with if you get a newer version.
Does the most recent version have any more NSFW content or is it just added story stuff? And does the cheaper patreon tier give access or only the $10 and above one?

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Does the most recent version have any more NSFW content or is it just added story stuff? And does the cheaper patreon tier give access or only the $10 and above one?
Most recent version is already up. There have only been status updates on patreon.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
for 4.4
literally the beginning all i doing is pressing doing nothing and reading
what kind of gameplay is this
I have no idea, I expected this game to just be a little spicy talk and dress up game but it's just uhhhh. I don't know anymore. It's sitting on potential for too long. Dev is too quiet and not very active on the itch. I don't see the updates anyways. It's enough to the point where I get faster updates just looking here.

audioguy

Oct 24, 2021
All the updates are on the dev's subscribestar. A publisher has picked it up and they're working on cinematics.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
i take it this is going to be 100% wholesome? no netorare or even wholesome netorase?

Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
Currently just got my hands on the 0.4.9.x build. Playing through got to act 2 before all my save files deleted themselves....starting over now i guess =/

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Currently just got my hands on the 0.4.9.x build. Playing through got to act 2 before all my save files deleted themselves....starting over now i guess =/
I've heard of this happening once and couldn't diagnose it, you didn't get any windows defender warning or something?

Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
So I found a workaround @ sacb0y, well kinda. So after the initial crash happened, and all my saves delete, i decided, maybe ill run as admin, did that, no change, although! So my saves were clearly gone but I was curious so I decided to see if I could load empty saves. And yes each empty save loaded different parts of act 3 and 4 respectively which I found strange. I still can't seme to save any games, also I am attaching a screenshot of my Norton 360 was having a field day. Hopefully nothing serious sac, please let me know whats going on with this, I think I will be ok, my anti is pretty aggresive and solid for most things. 1697422090172.png 1697422090172.png

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes