VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

Al2(SO4)3

Aug 19, 2018
there are three: good dad, where she is loved; controlling dad, where she is dominated; and corrupting dad, where she is slutty.

Reactions: Ahjgfg

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Our Fate v.014b-SE.
and before you ask, yes, you have the option to choose, if your daughter is blood-related or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 18.04.2019

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its nice that the dev gave the ntr-weak an alternative dream. even if i think that the dream is quite harmless, as its what the "mc" is scared about, not what is actually happening, the daughter is still yours. and wouldn't such a dream makes you even more protective to the daughter and actually be a nice trigger to love her even more.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
That last update ! I'm getting hungry for claire since they are not father daughter anymore automatically, and I also wonder why in Melinda's scene and Grace last scene, MC is automatically dominant , why did the Dev remove the option to choose from being dominant and romantic ? some don't prefer trashtalking a girl like calling them slut or whore, pulling their hair or slapping their ass like a dominant male, If there is an option to choose like "Let her lead the way" I prefer that like in Grace 1st scene

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
its nice that the dev gave the ntr-weak an alternative dream. even if i think that the dream is quite harmless, as its what the "mc" is scared about, not what is actually happening, the daughter is still yours. and wouldn't such a dream makes you even more protective to the daughter and actually be a nice trigger to love her even more.
The dream didnt really bother me that bad but it did bug me in the sense that I am on a love/romance Claire route and wasnt taking advantage of side girls and the first time Claire is naked and getting ready to do something sexual and its with Ray... what a letdown for those trying to do a good guy playthrough...

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
That last update ! I'm getting hungry for claire since they are not father daughter anymore automatically, and I also wonder why in Melinda's scene and Grace last scene, MC is automatically dominant , why did the Dev remove the option to choose from being dominant and romantic ? some don't prefer trashtalking a girl like calling them slut or whore, pulling their hair or slapping their ass like a dominant male, If there is an option to choose like "Let her lead the way" I prefer that like in Grace 1st scene
It seems to be an insight as to what the dev prefers and the love/romance stuff is just something he has no real interest in and only throws a little bit of that content into the game just to draw a few more patrons.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
It seems to be an insight as to what the dev prefers and the love/romance stuff is just something he has no real interest in and only throws a little bit of that content into the game just to draw a few more patrons.
So you're saying that he is just like a politician? well he should fix that, because MC's personality should be consistent and align to the choices that you choose from the start, if player choose to be always cold and dominant, then being automatically dominant is just right, but if all the time player choose to be always friendly and romantic then it doesn't make any sense for MC to be automatically dominant, what's the use of the choices in the early game anyway if that's the case? you have a point there but for me it seems like the dev is just getting lazy to write another script for the romantic personality

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
there are three: good dad, where she is loved; controlling dad, where she is dominated; and corrupting dad, where she is slutty.
Wait I am confused now, and no longer eager to replay any other route than the "Good Father" one if what you say is true...so 3 routes, but 2 of them suck utter ass, and only one is good, I already understood that part, but I thought the "good path" could be divded into 2 parts as well ? Loving the daughter as a daughter, and "loving" the daughter as a woman...is that not true ?

Cause if in order to get "romance" route for daughter you have to do the Domination or the Corruption route, than that shit isnt romance to me... its foul disgusting beta behavior of someone that has no game and has to resort to tricks to get what he wants...

Domination strikes me as a "Do what I want you little bitch, you owe me for taking you out of the shithole you used to live in... Now we can be together daughter !!" yup... super romantic !

Corruption strikes me as a "Of course Mr Mayor, feel free to stick your flacid but somehow huge dick into my daughter, as long as I get a movie deal out of it than YAY"... Someone said you dont have to share if you dont want to in this route.. but then corruption and domination wont be that different... is Corruption going to be all about exhibiting her in public in skimpy clothing and shit ?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes