VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes

Deamate

Sep 30, 2017
You wouldn't happen to know what else I would have to do to get it like not be with a certain someone or treat them a certain way like Susan for example I was only kind, flirty and romantic but when it came to the break up scene MC went on autopilot and broke up with her no choice was given to me as for Grace I was never given the option to start to a relationship.
if you started a relationship with your daughter automatically breaks with susan and rejects other women.

Reactions: -Loli-Ghost-

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
my next playhrough will be my favorite..all Grace..and help the daughter get closer to Anna..Grace is my number 1..has been since her first appearance...and the most joy i've seen from Claire involves closeness to Anna...its very fulfilling for the romantic in me.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Could somebody pleeeease provide a full walkthrough? There are so many options & paths ... loosing track ...

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You wouldn't happen to know what else I would have to do to get it like not be with a certain someone or treat them a certain way like Susan for example I was only kind, flirty and romantic but when it came to the break up scene MC went on autopilot and broke up with her no choice was given to me as for Grace I was never given the option to start to a relationship.
He will only be in a relationship with 1 girl at a time. If he is currently with someone he wont start anything with another girl. Also cant have a relationship with any of them if you're romancing claire. to not romance claire, pick "how you feel" or whatever it is (dont focus on her body) whenever it comes up and you'll start the good dad path with her and be able to romance another girl.

this is for the "light" paths, not the dark ones. haven't done those but i assume its similar, a lot of the scenes are same place and time but with a different girl depending on the path. this game requires multiple playthroughs.

PacoTaco

Jul 21, 2017
so basically what your saying is if I want to romance the daughter just check her out ?

He will only be in a relationship with 1 girl at a time. If he is currently with someone he wont start anything with another girl. Also cant have a relationship with any of them if you're romancing claire. to not romance claire, pick "how you feel" or whatever it is (dont focus on her body) whenever it comes up and you'll start the good dad path with her and be able to romance another girl.

this is for the "light" paths, not the dark ones. haven't done those but i assume its similar, a lot of the scenes are same place and time but with a different girl depending on the path. this game requires multiple playthroughs.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
so basically what your saying is if I want to romance the daughter just check her out ?
You could refer to my post below to choose the path you want. Checking her out in the wrong time obviously will damage the relationship with Clare. But in most situations you could check her out as you want no matter which path you choose! :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
yeah pretty much, a simpler way of explaining it is pick the perverted options with her (body, feel aroused) lol.... and pick the "good" (green font) option early game that will set the light paths.

To romance her: Be a perv and pick arousal and body
To not romance her: Be a good dad and pick feelings and protective

Click "Yes" on that.

The choices and paths in this game are pretty simple, yes no, good bad etc.

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Okay, so with the new version, if you don't want the daughter getting raped, just don't let her get with Lucas? Just confirming. Don't mind her becoming lesbian but if I'm going the caring father route, I don't want her to be raped, of all things.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if you are on the pure good dad route..the NTR dream scene with Ray and Claire does not happen...doing my good dad..Anna and Claire blooming love...Yes to Grace relationship route now...
that was really good..definitely my fav route..started fresh from the beginning and noticed some changes along the way to the new update..although you do not need to start a new game as saves work fine...i recommend you do..the changes are ..imho somewhat impactful.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I also don't want any dev to ever put ANY content in their game that I don't like and doesn't conform to my specific tastes and worldviews. Or worse, makes my tiny penis feel threatened by making it tingle when those things Jesus forbid happens in the game.

I'm going to kill myself very slowly in protest. Who's with me?!

- a homophobic incel

P.S. Don't feed the trolls, report them plz.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I think I'm on the Claire + Anna route. Can't wait to see how this story develops (tho there is nothing serious with Anna at the moment, but I would not be against a Menage à Trois with them. Happy that this could happen since Anna and Claire were discussing this... :) )
But, by reading the posts above, it seems there are more than 2 paths ? How many paths are there exactly ? One per girls ?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I think I'm on the Claire + Anna route. Can't wait to see how this story develops (tho there is nothing serious with Anna at the moment, I would not be against a Menage à Trois with them. Happy that this could happen since Anna and Claire were discussing this... :) )
But, by reading the posts above, it seems there are more than 2 paths ? How many paths are there exactly ? One per girls ?
Claire friend/romance/corrupt/dominate(thats 4) MC with Claire/Grace/Susan/Melinda(couple sidedames)i think it can combo into well over a dozen unique routes..for some of us who have played since day one our routes are set to 2-3 defined ones...but if you wanna experiment there is alot..lol

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm on the corruption path for the daughter and I hope there won't be any sort of sharing the daughter with any other guys. I mainly chose that route because it seemed like it would spicy up the story and dialogue more quickly and would be fun to see her transition from an innocent girl to a daddy obeying slut.

Also I was wondering if the daughter's friend Anna (I believe her name was) would play a role in the F&D relationship along with the current drama involving the mayor, higher-ups, Ray and etc.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
can someone give me saves ...on all paths ...please ? from start of this version or the one before ...thanks

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
There have been a few posts talking about a rape scene. Has anyone actually come across one in this game? I would assume that if that was going to make it into the game at this point, we'd also have a scene between the MC and the daughter.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
There have been a few posts talking about a rape scene. Has anyone actually come across one in this game? I would assume that if that was going to make it into the game at this point, we'd also have a scene between the MC and the daughter.
there's no rape scene,you can check the cg yourself in the game folder and make sure of it, also :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes