VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 82 Votes
D

Deleted member 992182

I'd actually like an option of her getting raped by Lucas at a college party or something but it's just not there.

A troll post but admittedly funny due to the outcry it can cause lol

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There is a typo in the driving lesson, Anna says something like (you can drive for your father) or something like that when you're playing without incest patch.

This update seems a bit lackluster in the Claire department, I think is time to start the fucking if the game is gonna end this summer, at this pace we will see some hardcore action with her in the last update, there are so many possibilities for sex action, come on, we're gonna die from a serious case of blue balling :sick:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Getting closer too Anna and the Daughter yes please! Just a shame that this game is another slow burner just hoping this visit to the beach has potential.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Does anyone know what the requirement is to get either of these two scenes Garce or Susan Hotel sex scene

View attachment 297580 View attachment 297581
Simple. You have to choose either Grace or Susan instead of any other woman, including d/ward, in the update after the "accident."

You wouldn't happen to know what else I would have to do to get it like not be with a certain someone or treat them a certain way like Susan for example I was only kind, flirty and romantic but when it came to the break up scene MC went on autopilot and broke up with her no choice was given to me as for Grace I was never given the option to start to a relationship.
That seems weird. I had playthroughs were I automatically broke up with Susan, but not when I was nice to her and spend time with her.
Maybe you didn't do that enough or too often agreed when people like Melinda or D talked badly about her or your relationship.

As for Grace, in every single playthrough I got the choice to start a relationship with her, I mean she's head over heels for the MC, apart from when I was already committed to D/ward.

Reactions: -Loli-Ghost-

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Very decent update. Had to take a break for work as I expected to be finished before I had to leave, but the duration lated longer than I had. We are getting closer and closer to the main event stage on the daddy / daughter love path and I am actually fine with taking things slow. Elisha (my custom name) is just the cutest and while I am confident that she can hold her own my Daddy MC would play lion's mom if anybody crosses her the wrong way. (That's why I cannot really understand people following a domination / submission path with her, for me that would be the equivalent of torturing a puppy, kitten or culling a baby seal. But hey, if that floats your boat...)

Gotta mention two praises:

1) This game really has me involved, to the extent that I'm fearing a catastrophe around every corner. Like a spiked drink, or some guy trying something with my little girl on the club's toilet. After all, there is still the dormant backstory that is not addressed in this update - at least on my path.

2) Kudos to the dev that he or she is also shelling out money for background models so you don't see just non-textured black blobs. That's not a matter of course for everybody.

One slight thing I have is that the chapter break is in a bit of a weird place, I would have found it more natural to end the previous evening when going to bed.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
there's no rape scene,you can check the cg yourself in the game folder and make sure of it, also :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get what you're saying but keep in mind to what the MC is saying. He doesn't want to push her too soon or else he'll mess things ups to the point where he won't be able to recover.

Reactions: JagHond

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
from the look of things version 20.. still has no sex... rip i will wait for version 40.
There is plenty of sex in this game... just because you are holding out for the daughter, do not blame the dev.

It's the equivalent of trying to get the 10 out of 10 model in your town and complaining about not getting a GF.

BTW I'm also playing for the daughter, but I've had sex with the Ex GF Susan, the journalist Grace (I think) and if I remember correctly then hooker Tammy.
I'm pretty sure if I pushed it I could have slept with Melinda and the Mayor's daughter as well.

That's 5 girls with multiple sex scenes each, so I'm not sure where you get the idea that there is no sex in the game..

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There is plenty of sex in this game... just because you are holding out for the daughter, do not blame the dev.

It's the equivalent of trying to get the 10 out of 10 model in your town and complaining about not getting a GF.
Except for the fact that the daughter of course was always the main focus and prize of this game. :p

Reactions: Rileyfksurmom

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I get what you're saying but keep in mind to what the MC is saying. He doesn't want to push her too soon or else he'll mess things ups to the point where he won't be able to recover.
i get what you're saying for the sake of the story they cant move things up to quickly but it wouldnt hurt to add some night scenes for exemple : the mc goes into her room and has some fun with her..and with all the drinking and pills she's taking lately she wont even notice.That would give the player a certain satisfaction until the real fun begins

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
All good things comes to those who wait...

Just saying that the there is plenty of sex already in this game... not like some other I games I know.. AWAM...I'm looking at you
Ah for me it was not the long waiting that was the problem, but taking the focus away from the relation between father and daughter and direct friends and having to introduce suspense and such with the whole mayor plot. Unneeded ballast to me and taking away from the impact of the story instead of adding to it. Played and read those things a million times before.

Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.60 star(s) 82 Votes